Galleon world boss ! (Allies must read !)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So Saturday night 6:30 server time Bow down Group 1 was in MSV and our Group 2 was about to start invites when one our guildies said " Galleon is up ! "

I said break time in msv those who need galleon go only 2 in my 10 group needed it. the other 8 of us did it wednsday.

my group 2 starts the raid and half my guild and half horde players in our server are in the raid.

When i here that allies showing up trying to wipe them. i got really mad i told my g1 the 8 of us waiting lets go defend them.
Then i whisper all the GM i know on horde side and tell them allies trying to steal a horde tag and lets go defend them.

So here the deal allies dont u ever and i mean ever try to steal a tag from a horde group ever again ! i promise u this if u ever try this again u will never kill galleon in this server again thats a promise alot of us GM of top horde guilds made to each other.

Now here the rules allies for galleon is up and if u get there first and u pull and have the tag we respect it and its your kill thats it.

If u ever try to steal a kill. I promise u never will kill galleon in this server ever again.
Edited by Inbetween on 10/21/2012 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just to add to this, i know some allies were complaining about the horde being greedy because you didnt get the kill. Heres the thing, first of all youre on a pvp server, i shouldnt have to explain that point any further. second galleon spawns maybe twice a week and only 40 people at a time are able to attempt to get loot so because of this alone every 90 on this server trying to gear up is going to try and get into this raid, horde and alliance, so good luck with trying to get your kill in because the chances are slim enough as is so quit crying because you arent one of the 40 people able to get into the raid.
Edited by Forcesaken on 10/21/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We horde members will do Anything to prevent u from stealing anything of ours. Your hopes, your dreams, your fantasies of stealing away a tag from the horde population will only end in the complete and utter destruction under the 100 horde members dedicated to getting the galleon kills.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i'd also suggest just stop being twits in general. on this server we outnumber you, and when you decide to push us too far we are completely happy to band together and collectively make your lives miserable. pvp happens on pvp servers, but remember, when you start toeing "that" line, be prepared for hell-fire and brimstone and 40+ peeps showing up to rain on your parade.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey and even if they decide to try and steal it again we can just pwn them again :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hey chrono. heard polar showed u up hard the other day. have a nice fall?
Edited by Øtaku on 10/21/2012 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I have no idea what you're talking about, I havnt seen polarbear since we 2v6 you guys. or was it 8.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
2v? so there wasn't a Paladin and Druid with you? sure 4v5 or 6 against people with pvp gear. probably as big a challenge as chasing a 44 monk back to org on a bet. or logging a lvl1 to /who ad infinitum to find people to gank. guess all you can do is gank raiders 2 on one, right? *shug* whatever floats your boat.

but people horde side are starting to get sick of you folks shtick. keep that in mind.
Edited by Øtaku on 10/21/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Polarbear is a lvl 36 pally on alliance side, thats just wrong you would 2v6 them
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bring it is all i have to say..and again I have no idea what you're talking about
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh, i want nothing to do with this crap chrono. i keep being pulled into it by your folks singling out and activly targeting me and my guild.

but i guess warriors think killing tanks with no vengance is srys bznzz
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
as if I needed another reason to camp all you dumb !@#$s, thanks for 1 more
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Oh noes, made a pally mad, bcareful they might bubblehearth
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Glyph of the Righteous Retreat

Brought back for a reason :D
Edited by Øtaku on 10/21/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
allies hope u learn your lesson never try to steal a galleon kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL, horde tag eh? So that's why you had to call your little Bow Down Butt-Buddies to come save you from the big bad Alliance? Pretty sad if you ask me. I was there. It was pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/21/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Polarbearh
Polarbear is a lvl 36 pally on alliance side, thats just wrong you would 2v6 them

Oh and you Polarbear, you are a terrible hunter. Beastmasterr(MK) puts you to shame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
2v? so there wasn't a Paladin and Druid with you? sure 4v5 or 6 against people with pvp gear. probably as big a challenge as chasing a 44 monk back to org on a bet. or logging a lvl1 to /who ad infinitum to find people to gank. guess all you can do is gank raiders 2 on one, right? *shug* whatever floats your boat.

but people horde side are starting to get sick of you folks shtick. keep that in mind.

Yeah there was a Paladin a Druid with him. I was the Paladin. But hey, he didn't need us, we just wanted to torment you a little too. And there were still more of you. About 7 or 8. You can check my armory, only he and the warrior did. The druid and I didn't. You guys suck.
Edited by Galaak on 10/21/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]