Galleon world boss ! (Allies must read !)

90 Night Elf Hunter
10/21/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Chronocide
LOL

^ This.

Most ridiculous post with the most atrocious grammar I have ever had the pleasure of reading. As you stated, this is a pvp server. No one makes the rules here. You get the kill, you get the kill. You don't, you don't. Considering this is a pvp server and you enjoy holding that over peoples' heads, shouldn't the last thing you do be to come and complain and clutter up the forums with this nonsense? You win some, you lose some but your hilarious attempt to "threaten" us is quite amusing. Yes, you outnumber us on this server. Congratulations. What I wasn't aware of is that you all have never heard of the magical land of real id where our friends from other servers rain hell down right back at you with us. Keep that idea in mind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
logging a lvl1 to /who ad infinitum to find people to gank. guess all you can do is gank raiders 2 on one, right? *shug* whatever floats your boat.

all i have to say to that is

when you decide to push us too far we are completely happy to band together and collectively make your lives miserable. pvp happens on pvp servers

this thread was actually a really bad idea, hell i might even come in and do big things to you guys myself
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All I've understood out of this thread is that Bow Down is the Horde equivalent of Ghosts Of War. Is that about it?
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Hunter
You fools don't have the power you think you do. Shut up and go away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Nerdiest thread ever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hey Otaku, did you see that epic sap and smash the other day and the glider escape?

DID YOU?

P.S This thread is hilarious
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We still killed Galleon, and you guys just died. Better luck next time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your Blood Elf is ugly and makes me want to punch babies.

Btw, nice leather pants. I'll bet those help a lot with those fights where you're oom and the raid is carrying you.
Edited by Galaak on 10/22/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You forget we wiped you guys too until you punked out and got another whole group to come watch your backs because equal footing isn't your style and you all can't handle it yourselves. This is all beside the point, regardless of the kill, the interesting part is that you seem to have this laughable notion that you somehow lord over this server. I'm not sure if it makes you sound more stupid than you are, because you all seem tremendously idiotic. Oh well, thumbs up for your sub par attempt at rp, but I think you're on the wrong server for that ;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey Baddies who play Alliance i was doing u favor with this Thread u scrubs i was telling u that u have a chance to kill galleon if u get there before us and u get the tag we wont wipe u.

So listen up ally scum last time ill say this if u ever and i mean ever try to steal a galleon tag that we got first on horde side. we will not only destroy u in pvp but we will once again kill galleon infront of your face while u running back to get rezz.

P.S. To my millions and millions of fans today before 7pm server time when i raid ill be going around ganking allies all day long after all my pvp set is ready to go =).

so i leave with this last chance allies u get there first and we respect your tag when u pull as u should with us when we get there first ? or we never let u get a galleon kill on this server again take it or leave it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You sir, no, strike that, BOY. are probably the most ignorant human being with the most insignificant retort I have seen in a long time, on these forums.

I can proudly say that any Alliance with pride will gladly pvp you. I will find you, WE will find you. Better stay in Org. Bro.
Edited by Galaak on 10/23/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
My suggestion to you is to stop embarrassing yourself, no one cares about your "deals" or "rules". You are insignificant with terrible grammar and you will be forgotten. Good day sir.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
See you all @ Galleon THIS WEEK! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll meet you on the playground. 3 O'clock.... I sincerely doubt you are such a PVP champion. I would love to put you on the floor. I can do it without PVP gear on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey Baddies who play Alliance i was doing u favor with this Thread u scrubs i was telling u that u have a chance to kill galleon if u get there before us and u get the tag we wont wipe u.

So listen up ally scum last time ill say this if u ever and i mean ever try to steal a galleon tag that we got first on horde side. we will not only destroy u in pvp but we will once again kill galleon infront of your face while u running back to get rezz.

P.S. To my millions and millions of fans today before 7pm server time when i raid ill be going around ganking allies all day long after all my pvp set is ready to go =).

so i leave with this last chance allies u get there first and we respect your tag when u pull as u should with us when we get there first ? or we never let u get a galleon kill on this server again take it or leave it.

http://imageshack.us/a/img707/9416/56el.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Pretty sure everyone in our raid was having a good time of it, world pvp for the first time in forever? Hell yeah. Good time. Until they ridiculously get on the forums thinking they're kings of the entire server now and start trying to state laws for us to follow rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like the part where !@#$ty people think they're good at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://imageshack.us/f/194/inbetween.png/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]