Galleon world boss ! (Allies must read !)

90 Orc Warlock
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
You know what it is. King Presto
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/22/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Vedic
http://imageshack.us/f/194/inbetween.png/

Amazing. I laughed so hard
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3pc05ov0T1r50pfh.gif
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I wonder how many old-school Archimonde players are still around. Does Inbetween remind anyone else of a slightly more narcissistic, slightly less intelligent version of Genuwine? Kids these days...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looks like some alliance are mad out in dread wastes. but when you need 4 guys to kill one tank I guess going after PVE guilds is all you can manage. *shrug*

edit: this is after 2 tried. and failed.

another edit: hey russ. do i could as having been around a while yet? xD
Edited by Øtaku on 10/23/2012 12:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hey chrono, looks like your little lackies are mad out in dread wastes. but when you need 4 guys to kill one tank i guess going after PVE guilds is all you can manage. *shrug*

edit: this is after 2 tried. and failed.

another edit: hey russ. do i could as having been around a while yet? xD

I wasn't aware Dawn of War was a PvP guild? Look at our armorys. No PvP gear. Also, failed? Pretty sure we killed you several times. I went after Otaku, chased down and got away from me. Then found and killed with a hunter friend of theirs. Chrono is my buddy, but I am no lacky. Don't talk !@#$ if you can't back it up. You brought 6 people to fight four.
Edited by Galaak on 10/23/2012 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
we had four. pretty sure that was it. may have been a paladin but if he was there at all, he dropped early.

what I think happened is you and your poe friend (was that who it was? didn't catch the name while i was completing my quest and eluding you.) tried and failed to gank me, got mad, and called in backup. a hunter and paladin couldn't control a druid in form long enough to get a gank off? really?

Listen. all this crap aside, i honestly have beef with one specific alliance player. that's it. TBH I'm a good guy. I help people out regardless of faction. I've tanked rare spawn mobs for alliance just because.

srsly. just let me be. as I said on page one, I honestly want nothing to do with this crap. there's one guy, ONE, that i would go out of my way to go after. Maybe three total. none of them is in your guild Galaak. in fact, when I saw you the other night in the cooking area i didn't goof around, I /dance'd with you. the one time we got into pvp before tonight it was because the people i don't like were involved and you came in to back them up. pvp happens on pvp servers. you helped your faction. good. your supposed to. but coming after me tonight? what's the point? and why bring 2 for one Guardian druid with no vengeance?

folks, just let me be. all im going to do is book it, and I'm getting better (and better tools) to do it. i have very little interest in pvp other than protecting my guildies who are getting bothered.

(I'll edit my previous post. didn't realize it was Dawn and not Cheats. my bad.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I would be the first hunter you're referring to. I stampeded you, correct, but mostly to watch you run off (which you did). I wouldn't exactly call you running away a "failed gank attempt" because it gets the point across and watching you head for the hills is almost as satisfying as seeing you face plant.

But that aside, if you're so interested in being left alone and wish for peace while you do your thing, what the hell was this blabbering you spewed off 2 pages ago...?

10/21/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Øtaku
i'd also suggest just stop being twits in general. on this server we outnumber you, and when you decide to push us too far we are completely happy to band together and collectively make your lives miserable. pvp happens on pvp servers, but remember, when you start toeing "that" line, be prepared for hell-fire and brimstone and 40+ peeps showing up to rain on your parade.

For you not "wanting anything to do with this crap" and wanting us to "just let you be" you talk an awful lot of !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh, if i get ganked i have no issue telling people or them telling others. and im glad you enjoyed watching me run off, however i wasnt really inconviennced till you brought 2 more in to kill me before my guildmembers arrived. i stayed to kill my mob, then left. quest complete. i even came back later and looted my 30s.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
PvPing in the Dread Wastes is a joke anyway; I got killed by a backpeddling Mage the other day on account of the fact he was willing to spend way more money on Restorative Amber than I was.

I dont even think it's possible to kill a Mage that knows how to exploit it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This is madness.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
This would be that Mage! ranked number one on the server again, and I KNOW I have killed most of you at least once where I live. Klaxxitown!
(wowheroes)
Edited by Presto on 10/23/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This would be that Mage! ranked number one on the server again, and I KNOW I have killed most of you at least once where I live. Klaxxitown!
(wowheroes)

Any bad Mage can use the Klaxxi Cheat Death Augmentation, Cauterize+ Ice Block + Restorative Amber, Phase drop + Restorative Amber, Invis + Restorative Amber, Augmentation again, Polymorph + Restorative Amber... rinse and repeat etc if they want to spend the money on them and care to just PvP in the Dread Wastes all day.

I think all you really did was hold "s" and cast scorch. I got tired after I "killed' you for the ninth time in one fight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Oh and here is a true LOL Tuesday morning update: Gallion is DEAD slain by me and my fellow Horde! Ouucchhh, that has got to hurt a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/22/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Russ
I wonder how many old-school Archimonde players are still around. Does Inbetween remind anyone else of a slightly more narcissistic, slightly less intelligent version of Genuwine? Kids these days...

I'm gonna watch and see if I see him back peddling across WSG. I'll let ya know
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Does expertise give more haste for mages?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]