Galleon world boss ! (Allies must read !)

90 Pandaren Mage
Well good morning to you guys too! 1st off Poly, Good job!! Be careful I have coins this week! Vedic....whatever, I know you get down, I was just fcking with you. Spug!! Yea stay away from Spug he will slay you. Jac, no need to air all kinds of sht because I have people who have some dirt on you. Dreadhorns, he is bait, and truly is a nice weaker type of guy hahaha. Truth is, this is fun, and you know it! It's only a game, not a big deal. The server appears to have more life than it has in years. I don't claim to to be the best but I will 2-3 shot most people in this game. Some people here I would rather not !@#$ with because of that fact they are seasoned vets. If you haven't come across me before, expect to get sheeped, pyroed and combusted. If you have killed me before odds are I am not trying to get into it with you. And when people step up and gather a hit squad..I like it! Better than being a Charlie Brown in daily land. This thread is wayyy too long. Everyone including me needs to get off this thread and get to the Klaxxi now! hahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Dread, the reason I killed you a couple times was because Presto one day got on his alliance toon and messaged me saying "DoW is on the 'kill on sight' list for Bow Down, we're going to hunt down every single one of you!". In other words, DURKA DURKA SHERPA SHERPA HERP DERP DER TAKIN ERR JERBS!

When he said that though, I figured it would be nice to repay the favor and slay his guild as well. I don't waste time tracking down all Bow Down members, but if I run into them then I go after them. Unfortunately it was just bad timing for you.

On a side note, you never have to worry about me with 10 mobs on me because I just shadowmeld/flight form and watch them switch aggro to you for fun. I won't go after you next time, I just don't know the douche bags from the regular people yet.

Well I can tell you this...you can list me as regular people and not douche bags
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/29/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Presto
Jac, no need to air all kinds of sht because I have people who have some dirt on you.

Oh damn, I'm terrified. Wait...no, I'm not. Rumors don't bother me in the slightest, you can spew all of them you want, have a good time. But everything I stated about you is pure fact and you can't deny it. Maybe you should learn to be a good friend instead of trying to sling BS for once, but I guess the point in my message that you shouldn't treat your friend like !@#$ was overlooked because you're a selfish ingrate.
Edited by Jac on 10/29/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
hmmm ^.-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
lawl we got the tag on nov 30 after server reset and you guys come and steal the kill bunch of fing hippocrates
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/30/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Pårts
hippocrates

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Cbzz0oUpuXE/UFp3aDFqZbI/AAAAAAAAC00/ObVcs8rIGIY/s320/hippo+2.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grats on Galleon hordebros. Just don't be messin' with our mid-week kill now that you're done.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I refuse to believe that this so called Galleon even exists.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/30/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Pårts
lawl we got the tag on nov 30 after server reset and you guys come and steal the kill bunch of fing hippocrates

lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/30/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Putress
I refuse to believe that this so called Galleon even exists.

I wish I could get a Galleon encounter...I have yet to actually see the boss >.<
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Monk
10/30/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Nerve
hippocrates

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Cbzz0oUpuXE/UFp3aDFqZbI/AAAAAAAAC00/ObVcs8rIGIY/s320/hippo+2.jpg

this is what I pictured

http://i.imgur.com/CtUd7.jpg?1

(hippo socrates)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/30/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Lifenite
Lets cry about the world boss some more....and you can all be jelly of my new chest piece.

80 str 120 stam gem + 120 str socket bonus = 200 str + free stam. Be jelly of my math skillz lemming
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I await the battle when servers get done being maintained. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If he ever spawns...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dear Horde:

Thank you for the entertainment today while we killed Galleon.
Some of us got loot, some of us got gold, but we all got HKs.
We appreciate your efforts, but you came up short.
I got some great screenies of all the skeletons, good times
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And which rule is Inbetween and Presto leave Archimonde? I think most of us saw that coming....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Wow, that helm is sexy Poly.
Edited by Putress on 11/9/2012 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Wow, not cool Poly,
We are now 6/6 25 man msv, and soon to be the same in Heart! Having fun on your dead server?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]