<A>Heart of the Draconis Recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
Heart of the Draconis is a relatively new guild on the server, looking to expand into raid content and in the future into Heroic modes. Currently we are level 13 and working hard to get to level 25, as well as gear up as much as possible until we have sufficient numbers to work our way into normal mode raid dungeons.

We are currently in need of all classes and roles, while we get a raid roster set-up.
Raid times that we are trying to work with at this time will be:
Mon., Tues., and Wed. evening (EST) from 7-10PM. (These times are tentative ATM and not set in stone.)

A little about myself as Guild Leader. I ran a successful raid guild back in WotLK that cleared all content on normal mode, as well as several Heoric modes in both 10 and 25 man instances. The server I was on at the time was Ysera, the guild was named Authentic, and I played a priest named Arrowgon at the time. I took time off from WoW near the end of WotLK and decided to play Rift with some of my officership upon its release. We remade Authentic on Rift and made it through most of the raid content the game had to offer. Upon MoP being close to release I decided to return to the game with a few close friends, and we made our home on Skywall, where we started up our current guild Heart of the Draconis.

If your up to the challenge, and wish to join a raiding guild just getting on its feet we would be glad to have you in our ranks! In game I can be reached on my main Eladast, or you can contact Deathlykaos or Meggani for information or invite. Our website address is www.heartofthedraconis.enjin.com (currently under construction ATM). Or add me to RealID : Northrider15#1771 (just leave a message about your interest in the guild please.)

We are also in need of a selected few Raid Officers who may apply on the website. Please put Attention Eladast in the section designated for "Why do you want to be a member?"
A Raid Officer will be responsible to help the Officer team in guild decision making, Helping set up raid rosters, Helping run raids, Be a part of the inviting/recruiting process, and also in charge of promoting raid members based on merit and skill. For more information on Officership please speak to me in game and I'd be happy to answer any questions there may be.

Thank you for your time and Consideration,
Eladast
Edited by Eladast on 10/21/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Unfortunately not many people look at these forums.

One of your best courses of action might be running some half pug half guild groups and sifting through the pugs you get to find potential recruits.
Reply Quote
I think you missed a very important point in your post this time around, Drag. Allow me to help.

Neckbeard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]