Roll for Blame <A> recruiting for ten man

90 Night Elf Druid
RFB is a 10 man guild with a Sun/Mon group that runs from 9-1 and is currently looking for a ranged dps (cloth) . We are a laid back group of adults that like to enjoy ourselves during raids while progressing though current content (current 3/12 ToT and cleared last tier with two heroics before the patch). Please check us out at RFB.guildportal.com and if interested contact myself, Angoraath or Philton.
Edited by Baldius on 4/8/2013 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hi there. I am looking to xfer to this server on my warrior to play with a IRL friend. I would like to offer my services as a tank / dps. I am currenlty the main tank of a 6/6 normal guild with world of logs parses on 4 fights with rank 3, 5, 24, 41 world for warriors out of the 6 fights. I am very familiar with all Heart of Fear encounters via video's and have gotten the first boss to 20% on the first night of progression. I Also have 2 members that might xfer with me. A mage and a warlock. Both do around 70-80k on bosses that arnt' buffed fights.

Hope to hear back from you either here or real ID Vbeck_wow@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I will add you to real ID and get a hold of you, if your around, tonight or this weekend. Would be great if you had mumble to chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump for awesome people!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woot, Thanks Bottles
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for cookies
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
much props to this guild. joined the other day and they already gave a raiding spot and they're fair with loot and they're really nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Current need is for a cloth caster for Sun/Mon nights at 9PM. Send tell to myself or Angoraath.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]