[A] <The Kaldorei Resistance>recruiting

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hooray for a full night without issues bump (inside joke)

Also Great job those of you that joined in on that PVP-RP event. And thank you Alar for RPing with me I know I can use A LOT of work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bumping before bed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
What happened to Alydaria?

I am alive. However, as I was told in-game, the position I was going to be occupying has been removed. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
What happened to Alydaria?

I am alive. However, as I was told in-game, the position I was going to be occupying has been removed. :(

Try again...? *shrugs* Might have a spot open now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Giving this a bump after another really fun night of RP. The last few Saturdays have been a blast. We have so many great people playing really cool characters here. Everyone has their own unique personality and it's so much fun working together and getting our characters to know one another.

We've been on harrowing missions, engaged in RP-PvP battles together, and it's been a non-stop adventure. Excitement, tension, laughs. Really great place for anyone interested in Night Elf-centric RP. Can't wait to see how stories unfold over the coming weeks and months.

TLDR; If you're a NELF and looking for a NELF RP group with a lot of awesome people, this place fits the bill.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
I'm an elf! Look! Knife ears! I can haz guild invite nao?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/02/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Zalayn
I'm an elf! Look! Knife ears! I can haz guild invite nao?

If you were a Night Elf and on the same faction then sure.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I applied, Moonknyght.

I also see that you has an alt named Moonshadow (yay for Cogshanks). Strangely enough, that's Amaer's surname.

--Not sure why it thinks I'm in The Silver Sword. I am unguilded.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I applied, Moonknyght.

I also see that you has an alt named Moonshadow (yay for Cogshanks). Strangely enough, that's Amaer's surname.

--Not sure why it thinks I'm in The Silver Sword. I am unguilded.

Lol I HAD an alt named Moonshadow. He's a Goblin now with a different name.

Your application was accepted and Welcome. Unfortunately I am away from home so I can only be on here (the forums) and our guild website. Whisper Larafaye or Faenissa for a invite as they are tracking your app was approved.

Again, welcome to the guild!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UPDATE (DEC 2 2012): Currently we are in need of more Mages and Death Knights. We are also in need of Priest and anyone who wants to roleplay as a Sentinel. Below are the ranks you can get while being amongst us and the ideas behind them:

Dread Lord – The person of this rank is a twice-born (Death Knight) warrior dedicating their service to the Resistance, Elune, and their people. This person is out to prove that in these desparate times they can still show that have loyalty amongst their people and is willing to use their dark arts against those that threaten the Kaldorei way of life. When the Dread Lord shows, you know that there is death to soon follow.

Magister - Is a master in the Arcane arts. This group of Mages help ensure old mistakes are never repeated. They help educate members of the guild and are considered scholars. They are very worldly and are often ask to handle some of the most complex problems with logical solutions.

Huntress - The person of this rank has an interesting role. This person still works directly for the Sentinels, serving as a liaison and watchful eye. This person reports to the Sentinels and to the Temple ensuring that members of the Resistance (most notably the Death Knights and mages) do not use nor abuse their might for selfish reasons. Note: This rank is gender specific.

Voice of Elune – The person of this rank is a Priest or Priestess who works as a liason between the Resistance and the Temple. They report to the Temple and like the Huntress, help keep a watchful eye on the group. This person is also season in the arts of healing and would often times be called upon to lend medical services, religious services, and much like some others, this person can serve as an ambassador to other races.

I think these ranks/roles are very intresting as they can produce some great roleplay imo.

If you are intrested whisper myself or my Officers: Larafaye and Faenissa as well as fill an application on our site: http://kaldoreiresistance.shivtr.com/

Thank you.
Edited by Moonknyght on 12/2/2012 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Aww you want more then one Huntress? *sad face*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/03/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Faenissa
Aww you want more then one Huntress? *sad face*

One arrow at a time is insufficient.

*hug anyways*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Amear, I want you on my team! Also Shin for obvious reasons.

Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UPDATE: Currently we are in need of more Mages and Death Knights. We are also in need of Priest and anyone who wants to roleplay as a Sentinel. Below are the ranks you can get while being amongst us and the ideas behind them:

Dread Lord – The person of this rank is a twice-born (Death Knight) warrior dedicating their service to the Resistance, Elune, and their people. This person is out to prove that in these desparate times they can still show that have loyalty amongst their people and is willing to use their dark arts against those that threaten the Kaldorei way of life. When the Dread Lord shows, you know that there is death to soon follow.

Magister - Is a master in the Arcane arts. This group of Mages help ensure old mistakes are never repeated. They help educate members of the guild and are considered scholars. They are very worldly and are often ask to handle some of the most complex problems with logical solutions.

Huntress - The person of this rank has an interesting role. This person still works directly for the Sentinels, serving as a liaison and watchful eye. This person reports to the Sentinels and to the Temple ensuring that members of the Resistance (most notably the Death Knights and mages) do not use nor abuse their might for selfish reasons. Note: This rank is gender specific.

Voice of Elune – The person of this rank is a Priest or Priestess who works as a liason between the Resistance and the Temple. They report to the Temple and like the Huntress, help keep a watchful eye on the group. This person is also season in the arts of healing and would often times be called upon to lend medical services, religious services, and much like some others, this person can serve as an ambassador to other races.

I think these ranks/roles are very intresting as they can produce some great roleplay imo.

If you are intrested whisper myself or my Officers: Larafaye and Faenissa as well as fill an application on our site: http://kaldoreiresistance.shivtr.com/

Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
*thumbs up* for a classy guild and Night Elf role-playing goodness.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I am pretty classy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]