[A] <The Kaldorei Resistance>recruiting

90 Night Elf Hunter
Woot! Darnassian Nightsaber! I haz one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bumpity bump bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Your entrails will lubricate the demolishers nicely, silly Elves.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/07/2012 02:43 AMPosted by Jedek

*snorts laughing*

How about you go back to your pasture and moo like a good cow?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Back to the top with you
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
12/07/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Amaer

*snorts laughing*

How about you go back to your pasture and moo like a good cow?

I take offense to this.

;_;
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

I take offense to this.

;_;

They only say those things because you're just too delicious for your own good.

I mean, so I've heard.

I would never actually..., you know.

I mean--I don't think I would.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Goodnight Bump for Awesome RP and Great people!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've seen a few of your members out in the world(Mostly Mount Hyjal), who've helped/I've helped. Good people. Guild looks interesting but.. I'm a worgen. >:3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/09/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Aviric
I've seen a few of your members out in the world(Mostly Mount Hyjal), who've helped/I've helped. Good people. Guild looks interesting but.. I'm a worgen. >:3

We try our best to spread out into the world as oppose too being consolidated into one spot. Most of this is due to storylines we are roleplaying through. As Far as Worgen, my apologies but yes, it's a Night Elf only guild but should you decide to roll a Nelf we will be more than happy to have you!

Thank you none the less for your post. It is much appreciated.
Edited by Moonknyght on 12/10/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
See ya forums Ill be hiding for a week or so
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/07/2012 02:43 AMPosted by Jedek

I've heard cow entrails perform better.

You can also check my leathers *wink*

Did I not mention cow intestines make good jumping ropes?
Edited by Kimerian on 12/10/2012 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
UPDATE: Currently we are in need of more Mages and Death Knights. We are also in need of Priest and anyone who wants to roleplay as a Sentinel. Below are the ranks you can get while being amongst us and the ideas behind them:

Dread Lord – The person of this rank is a twice-born (Death Knight) warrior dedicating their service to the Resistance, Elune, and their people. This person is out to prove that in these desparate times they can still show that have loyalty amongst their people and is willing to use their dark arts against those that threaten the Kaldorei way of life. When the Dread Lord shows, you know that there is death to soon follow.

Magister - Is a master in the Arcane arts. This group of Mages help ensure old mistakes are never repeated. They help educate members of the guild and are considered scholars. They are very worldly and are often ask to handle some of the most complex problems with logical solutions.

Huntress - The person of this rank has an interesting role. This person still works directly for the Sentinels, serving as a liaison and watchful eye. This person reports to the Sentinels and to the Temple ensuring that members of the Resistance (most notably the Death Knights and mages) do not use nor abuse their might for selfish reasons. Note: This rank is gender specific.

Voice of Elune – The person of this rank is a Priest or Priestess who works as a liason between the Resistance and the Temple. They report to the Temple and like the Huntress, help keep a watchful eye on the group. This person is also season in the arts of healing and would often times be called upon to lend medical services, religious services, and much like some others, this person can serve as an ambassador to other races.

I think these ranks/roles are very intresting as they can produce some great roleplay imo.

If you are intrested whisper myself or my Officers: Larafaye and Faenissa as well as fill an application on our site: http://kaldoreiresistance.shivtr.com/

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lots of RP again last weekend. Looking forward to this coming weekend. These guys make it hard for me to get anything else done when I'm online. I keep putting things off since I'd rather be RPing.

Also, Lulithiel, we need to get our mission going.

Also, Faenissa, get your net back soon plz.

Also, Larafaye, let's make out.

FOR JUSTICE!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
A bump for the Resistance!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
My druid would join, but he's dedicated to the old Kaldorei ways. Such as blocks of infantry and nightsaber knights and regiments. Good luck, though!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Friendly death knight bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]