<Teddy Bear Autopsy>(25) Recruiting for Group

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey people.

Me again. This time in need of 2 things.
We are 10 man raiding, just to clear it up.

Roles:
Healer (Priest/Druid/Shaman) - Had a Priest leave. Great Priest. We need these due to mana constraints.
2RDPS (Priest/Shaman/Hunter) - We need these for buffs that other members of the raid could use.

Times:
The raid times are 6-10 Server Time Tuesday and Thursday. If you can't make these times but want in for the perks, I'll still invite you - The more the better!

Hopefully you choose us. We'd love to have you join us. Just /who anyone in the guild and they'll direct you to someone who can inv.

Our Progression doesn't show how far we should be. We should be farther but due to 1 or two people being missing because of work, we have to call it early some times. We enjoy having fun while progressing though and enjoy having a friendly relationship with each other and playing multiplayer with others in games. (Such as LoL)
Edited by Shadowbathed on 12/4/2012 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I would be interested. I sent you an ingame mail.
Reply Quote
Still in need of a Shaman/Hunter.
In-game mail me or whisper someone in guild they still will direct you towards me.
Reply Quote
In need. Starting this tuesday.
Reply Quote
bumping as had two leave due to Real Life issues.
Reply Quote
bummp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]