Sith Legion recruiting healers for RBGs

90 Gnome Rogue
Sith Legion is looking for geared non-priest healers for RBGs. Very skilled team looking to push 1800+ this season. Times are iffy at the moment, but most likely they will be 8-11 any day from Thursday- Monday.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Sith legion is the only active RBG guild for alliance in Auchindoun.
We are currently looking for the following classes to fill our RBG group.
FDK
Destro Lock
Frost Mage
Boomkin
Holy Paladin
PST Khoopa if you are Interested
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/23/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Khoopa
Very skilled team looking to push 1800+

This doesn't make sense to me.
Reply Quote
They could have had their resto toon. The problem lies in the fact they only want to work with members inner guild. I play approx 98/168hours of the week (full malev, passed audit). They had me in the group and I have plenty of resto toons. Elitism is not what makes WoW go around. Just something to chew on. Come on folks, we were pwning when I was with you all. Get Chark back in the leadership position and let's get back to kicking butt.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh dear!...sounds bitter. Maybe

They could have had their resto toon. The problem lies in the fact they only want to work with members inner guild. Elitism is not what makes WoW go around. Just something to chew on.

is why you aren't.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
It would be nice to get raided Bgs going again. maybe cross server arenas will help people get geared for bgs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]