[A] Nocturnål – Late night 10m guild

90 Draenei Paladin
About us:
We're a late night raiding guild for people who don't have the time to raid during the day, but still want to see content in the 10-man format with a close group of dedicated and competent raiders. Our focus is on seeing all the content each tier of MoP has to offer, without forcing members to commit to an obtrusive raiding schedule. Our officer team has experience reaching as far back as BC. We're currently trying to fill a a few holes in our roster with committed players so we can really start tearing up this tier.

Progress:
So far we've gone 2/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults, and are working on Gara'jal. Instability in our last two spots is really all that's holding us back.

What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a single DPS and a healer. Our tank slots are currently full, so none need apply. We are looking for committed raiders who can show up for all our raid times punctually and consistently. Some raiding experience is preferred but not absolutely necessary.

Positions Open:
1 Healer Position (Priest preferred)
1 DPS Position (Death Knight or ranged DPS preferred)

Raid Times:
Tu-Th, 10pm-12am ST (West coast timezone)

nocguild.enjin.com

If you're interested, pop on over to our website and drop us an application! No in-game messages will be considered as sufficient grounds for an invitation without an application to the website.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Howdy! App sent, although I thought i was just signing up for your site! I could have included much more info! I look forward to hearing from ya'll.
Mike
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
O_O I'm really interested, raid times are perfect. Big numbers here.

Holler @ me
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump. we are looking for a holy pally now. we have already had to d/e some spell plate....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I have submitted an app. Ty for any consideration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]