Ally RBG's ?

90 Draenei Shaman
Are there any Ally-side RBG teams out there that are looking for a couple people? We have a resto shammy, Boomkin and a warrior, looking to get some games in.

Let me know in game on here.

Thanks,

T-
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Let me rephrase... any PvP guilds looking for a couple of casual members for RBG's? We are currently starting the Arena grind and it'd be nice to be able to pick up the other 300 points weekly.

Bueller?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
u should download oQueue addon.. good way of finding RBG groups on alliance (xrealm)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks. At this point I've pretty much given up hope. There aren't any PUG groups and my current guild is a couple of friends, so we don't have any where near enough to fill a team.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
i'd be happy to join any RBG group you guys scrounge together on my alliance resto druid. shes low mmr right now, so should be good for a few wins even with lolsentinels pvpers :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah it's pretty sad on Sentinels. Ally side we are like one of three 3v3 teams on the server. Some of our old crew has come back online, so if we do end up putting together a team we will hit you up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Paris,

If you are still interested we are putting together the groups sometime next week to run a few low MMR RBG's. You can hit me up in game or here on the forums.

Thanks,

Tolos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]