Bursting Crops (Sunsong Ranch)

90 Human Paladin
CFT
Not sure if this is a bug or normal, but I just planted a crop for a quest at the ranch and ended up getting a bursting crop the moment I planted it. Is this normal? Or was it just a fluke? I know if it is normal, it must be rare.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It's just rare.

Out of hundreds of crops I've planted between toons, I think I've seen bursting twice (possibly three) times total.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It's rare. They mention the land is THAT good at raising crops. Either it's the land, the fact that the water there is magic or both
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I've had like 3 bursting crops since I started farming crops. It's fairly rare but awesome when it happens. =]
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I like the "plump" ones too. Sometimes you get cool stuff. I've heard of people getting companion pets from those, although I've just gotten mostly seeds and an occasional gift item.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I like the "plump" ones too. Sometimes you get cool stuff. I've heard of people getting companion pets from those, although I've just gotten mostly seeds and an occasional gift item.

Yep, I got a Terrible Turnip after planting an Ominous Seed that I harvested one day.

I have only had bursting crops 2-3 times thus far, but it is nice when it happens.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/19/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Servilia
EDIT: Damn ninja'd

:-P
The kung fu is strong with me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wait...you plant crops on Sunsong Ranch too?

But I thought it was my ranch...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
CFT

+1 Haha.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/19/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Rosenivy
It's rare. They mention the land is THAT good at raising crops. Either it's the land, the fact that the water there is magic or both

The land seems to be somewhat irradiated, or maybe it's thalidomide.

Either way, a lot of the plants I try to grow seem to have some kind of developmental problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Must have something to do with extra dimensions and string theory. I am just waiting to run into my past self farming and my past self will mistake me for an occupying vermin, but because I will probably outgear my past self, I will have to kill my past self in order to not be killed in the future which will kill me in the past thus killing me in the future and I will cease to exist. And something about 1.21 gigawatts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]