Rare Weather Dependant Pets: List?

I know baby ape in STV, What other pets are there that ONLY appear in certain weather?

Was hoping someone had a list, telling location/ pet level/ weather req/ Pet name
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
silithid hatchling from tanaris during sand storm
arctic fox kit in storm peaks during snow storm
Reply Quote
currently waiting for a standstorm. none happened ever since this morning and been checking ever since... it will be day 2 tommorow and it is the last of the weather related pet's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
There's also the snowy owl in winterspring that only shows up during winter, and the Quiraji guardling that only spawns in the summer months. Not sure if you wanted to count those 2.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/23/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Caffèlich
There's also the snowy owl in winterspring that only shows up during winter, and the Quiraji guardling that only spawns in the summer months. Not sure if you wanted to count those 2.

From what I've been gathering, they only spawn during the respective world events... midsummer and winter veil...
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
10/23/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Waraila

From what I've been gathering, they only spawn during the respective world events... midsummer and winter veil...

They will spawn any time in the summer/winter time, not just during the holiday weeks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]