(H) Black Omen Recruiting

90 Tauren Druid
Black Omen is recruiting skilled players for our PVE 10 man progression and our PvP Battlegrounds Teams.

Our current raid times are as follows (all times are server time, or Mountain Time):
Tuesday: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Wednesday: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Thursday: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM

Rated Battlegrounds are currently running on Saturdays nights.

We ask that our raiders are able to make all three nights as much as possible. Consistent playtime that match our raiding schedule are very important.

Our current recruiting needs are as follows:

Tanks:
Any quality tank(s) with solid raiding experience.

Healers:
Any quality heal(s) with solid raiding experience.

DPS:
Any quality dps(s)? with some raiding experience.

As usual, we'll take a look at exceptional players regardless of whether recruitment is closed for your class or not.

PvE: We expect all applicants to have 460+ gear, fully and properly gemmed and enchanted. A proper PVE spec and correct glyphing is required as well.

PvP: Should be properly geared with at least the entry level armor. We'd like MMR of 1700+ but are open to evaluating on a case-by-case basis.

Our voice chat of choice is Mumble (free download at http://www.mumble.com) and is required for the trial process and our raids.

If you've followed this long wall of text and are still interested in applying, our application form can be found at http://blackomen.us/index.php?board=36.0

If you have any questions, please contact Aparahu/Ashhoof or Meneldur in-game or via forum private message.
Edited by Aparahu on 1/10/2013 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for healers! Or dps... or tanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I thought the Mighty Hu could handle everything with flowers?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Me and brylidassian were enjoying the world pvp, havnt seen u guys around at all. Where did yall go? gotta love the 2v10's since no ally pvp on this server
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<3

Still recruiting
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for a guild that's been around forever. :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/13/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Florise
Bump for a guild that's been around forever. :3

11/14/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Akkei
Bump

no u

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Back to the top with you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
apply for great justice. We need to replace Meneldur, he's a bad.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
My back hurts from carrying the french man.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I don't even raid with these guys and I think you should apply. You haven't done content until you've done it Omen-style.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bumpage. Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Black Omen is a legend in its own right and an ancient name on this server. They have hit some hard times with recruitment but who hasn't after the failure that is Cataclysm. Amazing people great leadership and still a strong strive to succeed.

Like a Phoenix Black Omen never dies and it would be wise to jump in while you can.
Edited by Cathulu on 1/9/2013 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump

Also Vane, i hate you to
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Do you guys want a crusty old adversary? I kinda hate cross realm battle grounds, I never see any of you guys anymore.
Edited by Lathander on 1/15/2013 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]