Whats it like on Trollbane?

Hello,
I currently play on the massively over populated realm of Stormrage. Now that Blizz has offered us free transfers to Trollbane, I was wondering whats it like? Looking through forum posts it looks pretty active, but I would like to make sure. I transferred to Stormrage because my original home of Uldum died out. Played there since the good old vanilla days and it was hard to leave. Stormrage is cool, but there is just too many people with way to much drama. Hoping maybe Trollbane might be a nice change. Would love any input..helpful input.. that you guys could give!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its not so bad I moved here from stormrage as well. Havent seen a large number of PuGs yet so I'm guessing more are kept in guild. Haven't run across a huge number or trolls or a$$holes thus far.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Its nice when were fighting with Horde for Galleon. Besides the queue times, having 100kppl as alliance and 13 people as horde, seemed a little imbalanced.

I moved here from Stormrage as well, and its not bad, there are some trolls that try to instigate, but that is everywhere you go.

I personally am enjoying it, just waiting for a few others to move here so we can start raiding again. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Horde and Alliance are pretty evenly populated actually. I've been here since Trollbane was opened. It's actually quite nice. there are a lot of raiding guilds to choose from. Including the opne I'm in, Archaic.
Reply Quote
Foolmeo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]