Why can't battle pets recover after a fight?

93 Draenei Paladin
Every zone has a town with a stable master. It's 10 silver for a full heal on all your pets.

As was already mentioned, it's a design decision to keep people from grinding straight to 25 on day one.

Be glad it's not still 15 minutes like it was on beta.

Do what I do: Turn on Stable Master tracking. Use them liberally and only use the Revive Pets ability if you're on a roll.

And don't heal them if they're 1 fight away from levelling.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/25/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Kaganfindel
They want to throttle the rate at which you level up pets and keep the value of healing abilities high. Also blah blahblah strategic play blahblah.

Excuse me, sir, you seem to have something resembling mold or algae growing out of your face.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Every zone has a town with a stable master. It's 10 silver for a full heal on all your pets.

Could you point out to me where the stable master in Moonglade is? I seem to have misplaced him. :)
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Paladin
11/21/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Ryxl

Could you point out to me where the stable master in Moonglade is? I seem to have misplaced him. :)

Good point, I hadn't thought of that area of the world. Obviously Blizzard should either add a stable master to Nighthaven or to the furlbog tunnel.
Reply Quote
You can revive/heal your Battle Pets after a fight via your in-game pet journal by using the "Revive Battle Pets" ability in the upper right hand corner. If the ability is on cooldown, Battle Pet Bandage will also do the trick.

A third option is also available. All Stable Masters can revive/heal your Battle Pets, for a small fee.

Will we be able to craft those bandages? (make them BoP)
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Shaman
It promotes compelling gameplay.

Probably.

and its engaging dont forget that. oh and world pvp probably has some factor in there as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]