[A] Freelance (level 25) is recruiting!

100 Human Paladin
After taking the end of Cataclysm off, Freelance is looking to bolster its ranks and get back to raiding!

We're a "casual hardcore" guild, which means we shoot for progression, but on a relaxed schedule. We will be raiding on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 7 PM to 10 PM server.

What we need:
A healer with a ranged DPS offspec. Druid greatly preferred, but Priest acceptable!

What we wouldn't mind having:
Anything that doesn't wear plate. We'd like to ideally build towards 25s, and in the interim having alternates to cycle in so that we won't be crippled if someone can't make it would be great.

To apply, send an in-game mail to this character (Korilan), or whisper me if I'm online! We'll run a dungeon or two to see if you know how to play your class and/or this game, and then you'll be in!

I look forward to meeting any applicants!

If you want more information, you're welcome to either talk to me about it in-game or ask in this thread.
Edited by Korilan on 10/30/2012 9:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Updated what we want to reflect new acquisitions. Still recruiting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]