1) Alliance raid engages Sha of Anger.
2) Sha of Anger uses his mind control ability on some of the players.
3) A small group of pvp flagged horde players just stand around and wait for the MC'd people to target them.
4) Those players become flagged
5) Healers heal those players and become flagged.
6) Soon most people are flagged and the small horde group wipes the raid.
PvE servers are supposed to make PvP your choice. This issue removes that choice. This world boss is essentially no different than if it were on a PvP server.
Please fix. I don't care for PvP in this game. Its why I rolled on a PvE server.