To the GM's of Archimonde Horde and Allies

90 Tauren Warrior
I am Creating a council....council of the GM's... to work on issues that can help the server.
As you know the server is the in the bottom 5 for progression, something must be done, this council will be for the sole purpose of discussing issues that can help the server so that way we can have better play time, increase of population better economy and so on. Please Respond if you are interested. If not.....Silver Bullets to you and yo mama's. :) <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bumping this !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why are you bumping this, its going to remain on the first page for months.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Not really sure what's to be done about it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
this is actually an interesting idea
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
As the guild leader of Pokemon League, a reputable and powerful guild with many accomplished members and much raid progression, I accept this invitation.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Pika Pika! Pikachu!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes Archimonde you have been slacking. Lock it up.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
I might be interested in this idea. Anything at this point to improve the server is worth a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm at a loss as to whats happening here. I spent an hour and a half looking for one dps to fill my raid tonight. I received two responses. One was a priest of which I already had 3 in raid and a lvl 450 shaman. Have people just decided that they get their 15 bucks from LFR and dailies at this point?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I've noticed a significant drop in the amount of people online the past few weeks. I would have to say we're almost back where we were pre-mists as far as population. This is most troubling seeing as we're not even to the first content patch.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Has anyone heard of Blizzards recent comments on what there plans are for dead servers lately? With the latest numbers coming in for Blizz it's gotta be time before the population of WoW dwindles to just Tich, Mal, and Ill. I think the first things first is someone needs to contact someone up the scale in management to get a decent response on there plans. Another guild takes off or folds this server will be done for!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Sounds like Blizzard needs to move all the characters off the servers and merge them all into 1 big server and shut everything else down
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
yes lets have 20 day queues please
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
wtf spamms?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You got my attention, Go on.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
02/16/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Zedia
You got my attention, Go on.

4-month attention span, impressive.
Reply Quote
To all you asking why? Well here the 1 reason as to why. I put a hold on the buying and adding game time into this game. I like a few in my guild moved off a dead sever when blizz made it Pve from PVP. I had 3 I could moved to but I split caped number of toons with Arch and Zh. I stopped cause of the number NON pvpers sitting and watching both sides wipe out quest hubs. Yes it been done over and over. Now that I came back to them saying there going to make the severs linked but there is no info. I played Star Wars the republic where do to there larger sever list and them making open one for EU and ASp areas. They jammed 6-1 and with in there time frame and it was month's before MOp here was about to drop. I ramped up my wow play time to Go back to find the unplayable severs cause the toon cap was over the limited and I lost stuff do to the deleting of toons just to get in. They need to add Us to the new player list just like they have done to others
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]