cant submit ticket

100 Orc Shaman
ok this is a sticky situation i'm in, earlier in the day while the blizzard update for the WoW patcher came out, it came in and bitdefender said that it was infected with a virus, i looked and asked and i was told it was a false detection, now, when i click on the launcher i get an error saying

"An error occurred while writing to your hard drive. Please make sure your hard drive is not full and try again" "Error code: BLZPTS00009"

i have 1.5+ TB left on my HDD, im pretty sure there is space.

so i changed my bitdefender settings to where it was before the false detection as i had changed it to see if it would go through without a false. it did work. now im getting this error.

So i decided to submit a ticket, all was going well until i hit submit, it was submitting extremely slow, and then it went to a screen i have never seen before..where it had this to say:

"HTTP Status 501 - Method OST is not is not implemented by this servlet for this URI

type- Status report

message- Method OST is not is not implemented by this servlet for this URI

description- The server does not support the functionality needed to fulfill this request (Method OST is not is not implemented by this servlet for this URI).

Apache Tomcat/7.0.26"

what the heck is going on, is that error me or blizzard

EDIT: restarting my computer solved the patcher problem, but i have not re-tried the submit a ticket
Edited by Opulênce on 10/23/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I have tried to submit a ticket about my game problems but it keeps on saying that I do not have any ACTIVE TICKETS And I do not think it is submiting my tickets at all. So I'm going to write my problem here hopeing you get it and will fix the problem. First off WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO INSTALLE THE NEW PATCH BECAUSE OF THAT I'M HAVING BAD PROBLEMS WITH MY WOW GAME AND I DO MEAN BAD PROBLKEMS Do not do this again or there will be sever results if you do. The problem is this when I click on ther icon Battlke.net in my task bar a window pop up with the new patch and whenb I click on the play it log s me in and goes to my character. Buit when I click on the Enter World it goes to the location BUT THERE ARE NOI PEOPLE NO CHARACTER NO
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I have tried to submit a ticket about my game problems but it keeps on saying that I do not have any ACTIVE TICKETS And I do not think it is submiting my tickets at all. So I'm going to write my problem here hopeing you get it and will fix the problem. First off WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO INSTALLE THE NEW PATCH BECAUSE OF THAT I'M HAVING BAD PROBLEMS WITH MY WOW GAME AND I DO MEAN BAD PROBLEMS Do not do this again or there will be sever results if you do. The problem is this when I click on the icon Battlke.net in my task bar a window pop up with the new patch and when I click on the play it log s me in and goes to my character. But when I click on the Enter World it goes to the location BUT THERE ARE NO PEOPLE NO CHARACTER NO QUEST NO QUEST LOGS NO CARBONITE MAPS AT EITHER LOCATION NOI LOG OFF NO PROFILE OF MY CHARACTER I have to log off by other means When I do this the log on window pop up and I have to restart my computer in order to escape the window. Now when I click on other chaeracters it shows location but again no character or people . It just show a window saying Character have been upgraded. I can not escape from this window and do it by other means and again the pop up window for log in shows and I have to restart my computer in order to escape it. Can yoiu fix this problem Thank You for your time Talk to you next time Norm cps3120012002@yahoo.com Can you send the results to my email address Because I could not get to it thru the game at this timne
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]