cant submit ticket

90 Orc Shaman
ok this is a sticky situation i'm in, earlier in the day while the blizzard update for the WoW patcher came out, it came in and bitdefender said that it was infected with a virus, i looked and asked and i was told it was a false detection, now, when i click on the launcher i get an error saying

"An error occurred while writing to your hard drive. Please make sure your hard drive is not full and try again" "Error code: BLZPTS00009"

i have 1.5+ TB left on my HDD, im pretty sure there is space.

so i changed my bitdefender settings to where it was before the false detection as i had changed it to see if it would go through without a false. it did work. now im getting this error.

So i decided to submit a ticket, all was going well until i hit submit, it was submitting extremely slow, and then it went to a screen i have never seen before..where it had this to say:

"HTTP Status 501 - Method OST is not is not implemented by this servlet for this URI

type- Status report

message- Method OST is not is not implemented by this servlet for this URI

description- The server does not support the functionality needed to fulfill this request (Method OST is not is not implemented by this servlet for this URI).

Apache Tomcat/7.0.26"

what the heck is going on, is that error me or blizzard

EDIT: restarting my computer solved the patcher problem, but i have not re-tried the submit a ticket
Edited by Opulênce on 10/23/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]