Hunter Chat Thread 2: Let's Talk Patch

90 Orc Hunter
Actually, what has been killing me across 3 and a half expansions now...
I wonder what would happen if one of us actually had a conversation with ontap... or more importantly.. how did he level?
First rule of ontap, he only speaks in awesome.

We will never truly have a conversation with him, for he is simply too pro for us all..

If we did though, we'd know 2012 were real and the world will go boom. Which leaves a question in my mind...

If he were to ever leave WoW (DON'T YOU DARE DO IT YOU FINE FINE DWARF), would he leave a goodbye post?
Edited by Lazyguide on 10/24/2012 3:06 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Hunter
It's like he's on another plain!
3 Tauren Druid
10/24/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Yjjial

plain, plain, plane, or plane?
Edited by Fluffaluffa on 10/24/2012 3:26 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think we BM hunters are a tad OP - but to be really honest, I figured we had it coming after years of being the fat kid that nobody wanted to raid with for fear we'd fall down and wipe everyone. BM used to be barely viable in PvP and the absolute worst at everything else when you really got down to the wire. Now we are on top and its like now everyone has a huge problem with it.

To be honest, I do 40k in dungeons. I can come close to 50k. But I am not the top dps. Not even close. In LFR the top spots are always mages. Or shadow priests tipping the scale at 100k dps burst. I can't do that kind of burst except in pvp. But now I won't be able to even pull my weight raiding after we get nerfed into hilarity once again. If it was just affecting pvp that would be one thing. But now I am guessing I will be pathetic in pve AND suffering a huge penalty if I have to move and cast
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/24/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Fluffaluffa

plain, plain, plane, or plane?
I can't has a thunk today. Rough day.
90 Orc Hunter
Bring back the burst we had with Marks in 4.3. !@#$ BM, Surv, and PvE Heros. I want my fun spec back to play in PvP.
4 Draenei Mage
LFR glitch is letting people get into Heart of Fear under LFR settings already. GJ Blizz.
90 Orc Hunter
Huh...Was wondering how long till that happened.
90 Orc Hunter
going marks and gonna try out glyph of aimed shot. might be worth it. BM will still be better though.
I'd try it out, but I hate MM :(.[/quote]

People who hate MM are usually the !@#$ Hunters. MM separates good Hunters from bad ones. There are no bad BM Hunters.
90 Orc Hunter
10/24/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Glockwork
People who hate MM are usually the !@#$ Hunters. MM separates good Hunters from bad ones. There are no bad BM Hunters.
I actually used to play MM all the time. I've said constantly in previous posts that I play whatever is the most optimal.

I also have multiple soloing videos and almost all of them are of me as MM. I just hate the play style cause it's not fun. Don't try to get elitist on me!
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/24/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Glockwork

Then I am a paradox..an enigma, I actually play MM better than BM O_O or maybe its because I like it better /shrug
90 Orc Hunter
BM just takes out the fun in being a Hunter imo.
90 Orc Hunter
10/24/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Glockwork
BM just takes out the fun in being a Hunter imo.
Imo, MM is just flat out annoying. The game play isn't rewarding at all, it just punishes you severely if everything isn't exact.

Also, I like the idea of me commanding a beast by my side who'll tear someone limb from limb.

Doesn't really help that I've been pretty much held to MM since wrath to play optimally.
Edited by Lazyguide on 10/24/2012 7:33 PM PDT
4 Draenei Mage
I still wish as MM you could sacrifice your pet in some sort of blood ritual and have it disappear, and you gain damage based on it's contribution. That would be uhmazing.
90 Orc Hunter
10/24/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Magnolia
I still wish as MM you could sacrifice your pet in some sort of blood ritual and have it disappear, and you gain damage based on it's contribution. That would be uhmazing.
You'd lose a lot of utility since a lot of our spells are directly tied to it though sadly.
4 Draenei Mage
10/24/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Lazyguide
You'd lose a lot of utility since a lot of our spells are directly tied to it though sadly.

You'd gain any equivalent DPS, including anything tied to your pet. For SV/MM a pet is nothing more than a DoT.

I just hate pets.
90 Orc Hunter
You'd gain any equivalent DPS, including anything tied to your pet. For SV/MM a pet is nothing more than a DoT.

I just hate pets.
You'd still lose utility.... I wasn't talking DPS (which I'm certain can be compensated).

What about Master's call? Roar of Sacrifice? Stampede? Level 45 Talent Tier?

Certain there are other issues besides those. You'd be sacrificing a lot to get a very small change in game play for equal DPS.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
what if humans could lay eggs and babies would hatch out of them

- epo
90 Orc Hunter
what if humans could lay eggs and babies would hatch out of them

- epo
That would be hot.
<This would be hot
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]