Hunter Chat Thread 2: Let's Talk Patch

100 Troll Hunter
12/09/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Sneakys
I wish I could use Pest/Mag's UI. It's so clean and pretty.

PICTURES

http://i.imgur.com/Du52k.jpg

The only one I have recently from a raid setting. I don't take a lot of screenshots =\
100 Orc Hunter
As of right now, the hunter specs are very balanced for PVE difference between MM/BM/SV seems to only be around 500->1500 dependent on procs and other things, but for PVP Bm is still the way to go with spirit beast mend healing more then chimera shot by quite a bit and having pvp trink + bw x2 with readiness its just to much survivability and burst compared to the other specs. (All in my opinion, but my research with the PVE side of things is with my experience)
12/09/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Eikocarol
Also I'm super glad sneakys hasn't leveled her rogue; I'd be confused if she had.

I've tried to level a rogue three times, highest I've gotten one is 32. I really don't understand the appeal of them.

Plus now that Sneakys is my bank alt she can wear her gloriously ugly tabard!

http://i.imgur.com/Du52k.jpg

The only one I have recently from a raid setting. I don't take a lot of screenshots =\

I thank you for your screen shots :) I need to work on my UI. It's lacking...something. I can't put my finger on what though
Edited by Sneakys on 12/10/2012 3:17 PM PST
90 Orc Hunter
could someone help me out with this... currently missing melee attack speed, spell haste and ravager debuff in our 10 man.

make up is myself, monk dps, mage, lock, ret pally.. 2 warrior tanks.. 2 resto shams and resto druid / disc priest.

raid leader (mage) asks me to use sporebat for spell haste... think this is the right call?
4 Draenei Mage
Dat feel when the boss is at 55% and you realize you haven't used Stampede...

and you're still #1 on the charts? Wat?
90 Draenei Hunter
Heroic Will is going to be the death of me.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Everyone's complaining about finals here.
I'm creating an artistic thesis over internal fear and conflict.
Bah
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bah

I mock both your finals and your thesis. But that's only because my full time job counted as my research project. Either way, good luck with your defense.

Dat feel when the boss is at 55% and you realize you haven't used Stampede...

and you're still #1 on the charts? Wat?

That pretty much sums up all of my experiences. Though, now that I am logging for personal benefit, a few others in the guild have started analyzing their own performances and are getting better.

12/10/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Irwinn
make up is myself, monk dps, mage, lock, ret pally.. 2 warrior tanks.. 2 resto shams and resto druid / disc priest.

The Ravager debuff should be at the bottom of that list. I would prefer the spell haste because that affects your healers. It's basically 3 DPS and 2 Tanks against 2 DPS and 3 Healers. I tend to side with the healers, because I like to live. You can pet swap (I try to, but generally forget) to cover the attack speed buff once every two minutes. It's also kind of annoying.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bah

I mock both your finals and your thesis. But that's only because my full time job counted as my research project. Either way, good luck with your defense.
If I'm not mistaken, and pardon me if I am, but you're an accountant, correct?

(just curious)
90 Pandaren Hunter

If I'm not mistaken, and pardon me if I am, but you're an accountant, correct?

(just curious)

That's Mendia, which is why he would always disappear around April and be in full force come August. I'm a technical writer, which means my schedules are at the whims of the development team.
90 Draenei Hunter
12/11/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Adarant
That's Mendia, which is why he would always disappear around April and be in full force come August.

I miss Mendia!
90 Orc Hunter
Mendia was banned awhile back, if I'm not mistaken right?

I miss eponine, made me feel like the forums weren't so hopeless on PVP topics :(.
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/11/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Lazyguide
Mendia was banned awhile back, if I'm not mistaken right?

He quit the game during T12, but was on his (third) final warning for the forums. As a result, he posted less and less frequently to prevent the perma-ban. From my memory, he was no less brusque than Mag and all of his suspensions seemed very ticky-tacky.

12/11/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Mezasu
I miss Mendia!

I miss eponine, made me feel like the forums weren't so hopeless on PVP topics :(.

These are two of my favorites.
90 Orc Hunter
I agree that the bans on mendia seemed... bleh. But not much to be done about it. Thanks for clearing that up.
I miss Mendia!

Yes and yes.

I hate being sick :( and I have a paper to write. Ugh :(
90 Orc Hunter
Yes and yes.

I hate being sick :( and I have a paper to write. Ugh :(
Sorry to hear :(. I have a paper due tomorrow, I'm thinking of putting it off til like, midnightish >.>.
100 Troll Hunter
Dem shoulders.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Finished a take home exam approx. 20 minutes ago, now on to working on Physical Chemistry labs that are due by Thursday, and then bull!@#$ ACS exams (finals, kind of).
90 Dwarf Hunter
Get the 2set and gotta go back to BM... sad day.

Edit: though even with max buffs and the fight duration set to 6 minutes, it's a 1.5k~ dps increase for me to be BM...

Still... hate this clunky spec.
Edited by Yjjial on 12/12/2012 1:24 AM PST
90 Dwarf Hunter
In other news, my thesis was a hoot and my professor suggested I submit my results into an art competition coming up this Jan. May just do that.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]