Hunter Chat Thread 2: Let's Talk Patch

90 Orc Hunter
I think I feel October 19th now. Thank you for that.
90 Draenei Hunter
Hello <3
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/26/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Lazyguide
I think I feel October 19th now. Thank you for that.

I'm really sad that the show got canceled/delayed/whatever. It was consistently drawing in the 2 - 3 million range, but apparently that isn't enough to stay afloat.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i miss you adarant
4 Draenei Mage
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/242158-updated-raid-schedule-heart-of-fear-terrace/

To help raiders prepare their schedules for next week, we wanted to give everyone a brief heads-up that the Normal mode Heart of Fear will be debuting alone on Tuesday, and the Normal mode Terrace of Endless Spring will now open two weeks following the release of Normal Heart of Fear.
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/26/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Marsháll
i miss you adarant

Miss you too, love.

10/26/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Magnolia
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/242158-updated-raid-schedule-heart-of-fear-terrace/

Can't say I've been keeping up with raiding yet because our 10th just got to 90 last week. Is this ahead of or behind schedule?
4 Draenei Mage
They hadn't said either way, but people were all assuming HoF and Terrace would come out on the 30th, with Terrace requiring a HoF clear to walk into.

It's a good change though, much less stressful for groups. Only problem is Terrace is tuned the same as HoF, so unless it's substantially more difficult mechanically (doesn't look to be the case), it'll be a cakewalk by the time progression guilds get to it.
4 Draenei Mage
Kind of funny that Challenge modes are essentially 5 man content catered to raiders.

I'm glad they exist though. There are leaderboards, they'll never be nerfed, and they aren't easy. The only downside is that because it's only 5 man content, your comp really swings the tides. All classes are definitely not equal.
90 Orc Hunter
yo i do challenge modes without lust unless i am bm

come @ me
4 Draenei Mage

come @ me

Used 2 Lusts on Gate and only got it by 10 seconds. Using garbage comps ftw.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Actually, what has been killing me across 3 and a half expansions now...
I wonder what would happen if one of us actually had a conversation with ontap... or more importantly.. how did he level?

I always assumed everyone else kinda knew what the deal with ontap was.

And he's been awesome for 3.5 expansions now?? o_o
90 Orc Hunter

come @ me

i bet your comp isn't as bad as mine
4 Draenei Mage

i bet your comp isn't as bad as mine

Prot/Holy Paladin (the Prot is bad), Spriest, Mage, Me.

WTB Blood DK.
90 Orc Hunter
at least you have lust lol

monk tank / hpal / warlock / spriest / hunter

g_g
4 Draenei Mage
Brewmaster AoE is ridiculous. Get out dat Chromehound son.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Blech bm
90 Pandaren Hunter
Just need my 4, 7, and 8 of Tigers before I have the complete deck. I have 3 Oxen cards and 2 Serpents cards, but nobody on my server wants to trade for those. Everybody is looking for the Tigers decks.
100 Tauren Paladin
It is due to the pure sauce that the relic of xuen is for the pew pew.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i like the dmc trinket effect

shiny
4 Draenei Mage
My guild is bad, confirmed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]