JC - Getting Primal Diamond drops.Level?

85 Troll Warrior
Hi

Anyone know if you have to have a certain skill in JC for it to work ?

Let me know thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
They don't drop, they are made solely by alchemists.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Referring to the actual patterns I am told they do drop randomly for JC
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
they are found randomly. Some i have found while questing the rest i got from the GL daily treasure and guo lai caches
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Hi there yeah I get it just wondering if I need to be at 600 or if it will be found below that is all :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
you definitely get them at 525

below that I dunno
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
10/24/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Troglodyted
Referring to the actual patterns I am told they do drop randomly for JC
random drops in the world of pandaria and pandarian dungeons - i did every quest in pandaria and spammed heroics for all heroic gear and got every diamond recipe - they began dropping @525 for me
Edited by Zaxan on 10/25/2012 5:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
My compatriots found them dropping in the Jade forest at 85 with a skill of 525.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/25/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Jozie
My compatriots found them dropping in the Jade forest at 85 with a skill of 525.

My JC also. Just one pattern - luckily the one I'd use on my main.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've gotten really, really lucky on my mage so far.

She's gotten 5 of the patterns, 3 in the starting area in Jade Forest, the others in other Jade Forest zones, off random mobs.

Best drop rate for me though was off the sha (remnants)? at the very beginning area. If I don't see any in the higher zones (she's only 86) I might try heading back to farm the mobs and see if more drop there.

EDIT: She got the first pattern well before she could use it, at skill 496, others at 580 (I skilled up before heading back out.)
Edited by Bahnshee on 10/25/2012 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
My JC found one as she was 86 (skill of 600) in Jade Forest, but that's about it. My blacksmith found one at 85 in Jade Forest too, but I assume that was a glitch since non-JCs aren't supposed to find them as I understand it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A few guild members of mine had JC at less than 100 and found a few Primal patterns. I think you only have to have the skill to see them when they drop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]