@Myalyn - Random Dungeons

90 Troll Warrior
Common courtesy dictates that if you want to roll on dps gear then queue as one instead of as a tank.

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/mikegamer/WoWScrnShot_102412_214611.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Who cares? Run the dungeon again if you want a certain piece of gear.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Common courtesy dictates that if you want to roll on dps gear then queue as one instead of as a tank.

Mr. Ra,

Myalyn has two specs: protection and arms. I entered Myalyn into the queue for a random dungeon as either tank or dps. Myalyn was assigned the tank role by the game.

The random dungeon finder loot system provides the ability to roll need on items that my character needs, regardless of spec. Once the group was formed, I politely informed everyone that my intention was to roll on dps gear if my character needed it.

Your comment “You can roll on the scraps I leave you” implies that you believe that your character is entitled to loot and mine is not, which is clearly not how the game works.

The random dungeon finder does not guarantee that you will have no competition for loot. In future, you can manually form your own group if you want to guarantee that you have no competition for loot.

If you had tried to have a conversation with me to understand the situation instead of dropping from the group and rushing to post on the QD realm forum, you would have learned that the only item that I was interested in was something that you don’t even need.

In the end, there were no plate dps items that dropped, so all this is pointless.

Good luck gearing up. I’m sure that you will get all the items you want eventually.

--Myalyn

P.S. I already regret wasting my life replying to this thread, so this will be my only post on the subject.
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
If you don't want competition, play a single player game or with some of your guildies. Even then, you might still have competition, but that's just how life is.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Mr. Ra,

Myalyn has two specs: protection and arms. I entered Myalyn into the queue for a random dungeon as either tank or dps. Myalyn was assigned the tank role by the game.

The random dungeon finder loot system provides the ability to roll need on items that my character needs, regardless of spec. Once the group was formed, I politely informed everyone that my intention was to roll on dps gear if my character needed it.

Your comment “You can roll on the scraps I leave you” implies that you believe that your character is entitled to loot and mine is not, which is clearly not how the game works.

The random dungeon finder does not guarantee that you will have no competition for loot. In future, you can manually form your own group if you want to guarantee that you have no competition for loot.

If you had tried to have a conversation with me to understand the situation instead of dropping from the group and rushing to post on the QD realm forum, you would have learned that the only item that I was interested in was something that you don’t even need.

In the end, there were no plate dps items that dropped, so all this is pointless.

Good luck gearing up. I’m sure that you will get all the items you want eventually.

--Myalyn

I'm impressed, well said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]