[A] Undying Resolution 25M LF More MoP 1/13H

100 Human Warrior
Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our 25 man raid group. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, where members sign up in advance for raids and prepare ahead of time to reduce the amount of time needed to learn an encounter. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid, but we also expect our members to communicate with us about those potential absences. We work to progressively raid and clear PvE content, striving to clear content while content is still current.

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with flasks, food, glyphs etc (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and do not depend on the raid leader to teach you. You are able to take constructive criticism and learn by it. You are one that exhibits patience for progression as progression is not all about one shots. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
25-man group runs on Weds/Thurs/Sunday 8pm to 11:00pm EST (required for all members)

Needs:
Please check our website for specific needs as they change periodically.

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact in game our GMs, Mindalen and Ranico or one of our officers: Zweibel, Malchome, or Lissanda (aka Lissanna).
Edited by Malchome on 6/6/2013 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump for hybrid casters -- ele shamans, moonkins and shadow priests. :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Did anyone say ele shamans, moonkins, and shadow priests. :D

Oh Hai pinkie!
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Hunter
Thank you for specifying "Full on hunters". Any more and I'd think we were going for an all hunter raid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump for kills on Feng, Gara'jal and Spirit Kings 25!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/24/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Finalflame
Thank you for specifying "Full on hunters". Any more and I'd think we were going for an all hunter raid.

Come on forming a 10 man raid of hunters and going into the LFR would be hilarious.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Hunter
10/30/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Malchome

Come on forming a 10 man raid of hunters and going into the LFR would be hilarious.

If we're doing that, it's gotta be 17 hunters. Already seen an LFR with 16 mages; we gotta beat that!
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Hunter
Wow, an active realm forum. I love it!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
do you guys like bears? kungfu bears even? :)
Reply Quote
Goin up.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Hunter
We can't let this collect too much dust!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
We are 6/6 normal MV & 5/6 normal HOF.

We are looking for a few more DPS players, especially ranged DPS (other than hunters). We are specifically looking for people who will be ready for pushing progress on our 25-mans in January, following the holidays.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Just to add my input, I recently joined this guild and it is one of the best by far that I have been apart of. The leadership cares about its players and they make it clear of what they expect from their raiders.

:)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Up for dead Heroic Stoneguard!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
We are now 2/16 Heroic, with 16/16 Normal cleared.

We currently have openings for ranged DPS and one healer.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
We are now 4/16 heroic on our 25-man (5/16 heroic including both 10 & 25).
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Hunter
Pst. We're still recruiting! Best 25m group on the server!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
Going into 5.2, we are adding a third night of 25-man progression. This will help us have more time to spend on progression bosses.

We are still looking for more ranged DPS to join us for 5.2!
Edited by Lissanna on 3/3/2013 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Hunter
^^^
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
We're now 4/12 TOT on our 25-man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]