[A] Undying Resolution 25M LF More MoP 1/13H

MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
We now have two ranged DPS spots open for our 3 day a week (Wed/Thurs/Sun) raiding roster. We are looking primarily for raiders who have experience with normal and/or heroic-mode raiding in Mists of Pandaria raids. We are now 6/12 normal-mode TOT.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
9/12 as of last night. We are still looking for any two ranged DPS -- omigosh even hunters -- to join the fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
howd those nerfs feel?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
howd those nerfs feel?

We got Durumu 25-man down pre-nerf. None of the other changes to TOT impacted normal 25's this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
25 man boss kills feel great! So much more exciting than 10m boss kills >>

Why be part of a double 5 man clique when you can be part of a full size raid guild?

If you want 25 man raiding on Elune then look no further!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
We're now 11/12 normal. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you are looking for a very well managed, mello, friendly guild, that enjoys steady progression, look no further. We have successfully raided 25 man content continuously since ICC in WotLK. Check us out www.undyingresolution.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We are currently recruiting ranged DPS. If you are an experienced raider, check us out.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
We killed Lei Shen 25-man. now 12/12
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
We are now 1/13 Heroic in TOT.

We need more ranged DPS and a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You, yes YOU, could be the next raider in Undying Resolution, but you must act now!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
You, yes YOU, could be the next raider in Undying Resolution, but you must act now!

<3 Final

We are starting to push harder into heroics now that all the normal bosses are on farm. We are looking for another healer and a ranged DPS to join our family!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Undying Resolution sounds like a fun guild! I wish I got into raiding a bit earlier:/ Good luck on your progression.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
Undying Resolution sounds like a fun guild! I wish I got into raiding a bit earlier:/ Good luck on your progression.

We expect to be here for a long time, so when you do hit the point when you want to join a raiding guild and have the gear for it, you are welcome to come look us up!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sure thing! I am looking to join a raiding guild. I just lack the gear at the moment. I am working on it tho. Thank you for the response.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Pandaren Mage
Sure thing! I am looking to join a raiding guild. I just lack the gear at the moment. I am working on it tho. Thank you for the response.

Well, right now, we also have the problem of being super melee heavy, so we only have ranged DPS and healing spots open, though if some of our melee retire in the future, that could always change. :)
Edited by Lissanda on 6/6/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Okay. No problem at all. Let me know if anything opens up. And I will continue to work on gear:]
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Are you looking for a friendly guild that you can count on to make consistent, reliable Raid progression? A 25 man raid group that is friendly, yet well organized, that gets down to business when killing bosses. A raiding guild that treats you with the respect & doesn't yell at you or belittle you during raids. Might you be a female that is looking for a female friendly guild where you are respected and treated as a valued member of the team? A fun guild with lots of people to do things with outside of raid? Are you looking for a guild with strong, fair, leadership and well laid out rules? Give Undying Resolution consideration! You'll like what you see.

We are currently looking for a healer and ranged DPS. (Sorry tanks & melee we are totally full). If you are looking for a new home, look us up at www.undyingresolution.com.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]