6/6 (H) MSV 3/6 H HOF 4/4 (N) 9/16 Heroic

90 Orc Shaman
Looking for more dps and healers.. Plus 1 AMAZING tank.... except a blood DK
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
LF some good dps
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Gesen is my favorite enhancement shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/11/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Dargonkin
Gesen is my favorite enhancement shaman.

WHAT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Need great dps!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Lookign for more great DPS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
we need more people to round out fill out our roster.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
LF smart, raid aware, upper-end dps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bumping for the biggest qts on Burning Blade that do 25s!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
get it to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
neeeeed dddppppsss
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Need more exceptional dps!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Class: Feral
Profession: Eng/LW Secondary: Max
Progression T14: 8/16
Experience: BC until now.
Availability: 5:30pm st-1:00am st. (Sun-Sat)
Reason: Currently the 10 man that I was in fell apart, due to absences. Therefore we couldn't progress and kept on gearing replacements. Eventually our raid leader quit and I'm looking for a progression raid that will keep me going.
Others: I would contribute to the team as much as possible. I provide my own flasks, food, and enchants. I also maximize my character that I can do for raiding. I can easily adapt to new strategies and learn fairly quickly after a one week period. I always show up 15 mins prior for invites. I know my progression is a bit behind but give me a chance to prove that I'm an exceptional raider for your team. I don't expect to be carried as well.
-Swiftmojo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Exceptional Dps Apply!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Saiyan has gone the scary orc route.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I fail to see how going on what could reasonably be seen as a personal vendetta against AoF is going to achieve for you other than making you look to be playing the trollfacing rager in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Holy Christmas!
You know you are doing something right.. when you get an entire eraging post longer then your recruitment post. I wonder what jaded ex raider/rejected app? you are! Thanks for the bump.

It is the holidays and we have been super busy not raiding .. and causally doing 10m. I'm glad you took the time to look us up and notice our casual efforts while we're on break. But that certainly hasn't stopped our recruitment.. So if you have any friends that are maybe less angry and super ohh what were those words.. oh "amazing" and "exceptional" .. yea send them our way. Our 25m raiding efforts will resume Jan 2nd. So get those apps in today!!

And Have a Happy New Year. And a Happy Valentines Day too.. Just in case I miss ya on the reply.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
LOL! thanks for the bump angry guy with no name.
Edited by Menjikin on 12/28/2012 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]