I finally did it!

100 Blood Elf Rogue
I finally unsubscribed my account, having completed the terms of my Annual Pass.

But if you are thinking I am quitting, you are sadly mistaken. I am paid up till July 2013. You cannot get rid of me that easily. mwmwhahahah.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm so confused.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't know if you knew, you had to have an active credit card subscription for the Annual Pass promotion, and you couldn't remove it till your year was up. My year is up and I pulled the sub. I pay with game-time anyways, no point of it being on there.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/21/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Ravenhawke
I don't know if you knew, you had to have an active credit card subscription for the Annual Pass promotion, and you couldn't remove it till your year was up. My year is up and I pulled the sub. I pay with game-time anyways, no point of it being on there.

Actually you could. You could purchase game time cards, use those to pay your account to the end of your AP then contact Account & Billing to remove the recurring credit card subscription from your account.

If you were using game time cards, why on earth would you have paid that far past the end of your AP?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

If you were using game time cards, why on earth would you have paid that far past the end of your AP?

because I really enjoy playing wow, Also a friend of mine gave me a one year time card when I was roughly 6 months into it.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/21/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Ravenhawke
a friend of mine gave me a one year time card

Nice gift or tactful way of saying "I don't want to see you for a year"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]