Lesser Charm of Good Fortune & Valor rewards

90 Draenei Shaman
I'm having an issue with obtaining a ridiculous excess of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. I can only turn in, what, 90 of them once a week? I've been doing so and I still have over 500 of them in my bags. I have no where to put them. Why can't these count as "currency" and just be put into our currency tab instead?

Also, I tend to get capped on Valor points pretty quickly, and once I'm capped, when I do dailies it says I'm still receiving VP as a reward(tho I don't). I think we should be able to obtain Justice Points as a reward once we are capped on VP for the week. Or at the VERY least, don't include the 5 VP as a reward once we're capped and unable to obtain any more for the week.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933874772
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have gotten a lot of questions on the Good Fortune Vendor. I also at first didn't know where he was to turn in my "Lesser Charm of Good Fortune."

So here is a video to help everyone out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJm-RRNlzw&feature=youtu.be

For better Video Quality, change your YouTube video setting to HD

3 "Elder Charms of Good Fortune" are made when you collect 90 "Lesser Charm of Good Fortune."

You can collect "Lesser Charm of Good Fortune" by completing dailies.

"Elder Charms of Good Fortune" help with Raid rolls... so if you're like me and usually don't have the best luck on raid rolls... then these will help a lot. In Cata RF I never won anything... With these I already have various pieces from Pandaria Raid Finder.

You get around 5 "Lesser Charm of Good Fortune" per completed daily.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/07/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Asteroidea
You get around 5 "Lesser Charm of Good Fortune" per completed daily.

One or two.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They will be, currency that is.

Its goofy you can only turn in a limited amount per week, or something.
Edited by Kybeorie on 11/13/2012 3:31 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]