[A] Mistweaver monk LF raid guild

Greetings!

I have decided that after so many long years, Fallana is going to take a step back and be just a farming toon for me.

I have raised a Mistweaver monk healer that I am thoroughly enjoying. I am going to want her to be my progression toon.

She just hit 72, and I am looking to have her at level 90 by the end of the week.

Evening and weekend raids are best for me, and I have no class conflicts in the evenings for the next several months at least.

I have nearly 7 years experience as a player, most of that as a healer. I have raided many instances over the years. AQ20, ZG, MC, Kara, Gruul, Mag, Naxx, Ulduar, TotC, ICC, and DS(2/8H).

I am not afraid of criticism, and while I am skilled, I know there is always more to learn.

My monk is the only toon that I'm looking for a new guild for, all the rest will stay with my friends and family guild here on RT.

If you need a good healer for your 10/25 man raid teams, hit me up here or in-game. I'm not looking for a bench spot, I'd like to get through some of this expansion's content while it is current, and help you reach your guild's goals. :)

*edit* - I'm not particular to which faction it is, but I can not afford to pay for a faction transfer at this time.

Thanks for reading,
~Fallana
Runetotem Original
Edited by Fallana on 11/3/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This is said monk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
82 now, plan to be 85 before the night is out. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
New Kind of Fear is always recruiting raiders! We are in need of a Monk healer! :) newfear.guildlaunch.com

Raid times are Wed/Thur 9pm - 12am server time. Times are pending to change in the next week or so to 7pm -11 server time.

Pst me in-game for more info! :]
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
85! :)

Khaleafa, I'll get in contact with you. I do have a few questions. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Now 90 and looking for a good, consistent raiding team.

Hit me up in-game. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Grats on 90!
Let me know if you are interested! :)

<New Kind of Fear> is recruiting for our 10 man raid group!
Runetotem is a US in CST time zone. We are a PvE server with many geared PvP players (Funny and makes no sense, I know!).

NKoF is a level 25 guild semi-casual raiding guild! We are a family based guild. We have a stocked Guild bank, Vent server and Guild site. We have many guild competitions, for example we do a monthly costume contest, weekly guild activity contest, ect. All prizes are cash prizes and EP ( Our version of loot distribution ). We are wanting to eventually begin to do RBGs together and get some PvP going. We do raid old content on our off nights when we are bored and looking to upgrade our transmog gear!

We are wanting to eventually make the transition to raiding as a 25 man guild, but as of now we will just be working on our 10 man group! We are on Runetotem which is quite an old server. There's 3 Horde for every 1 Alliance, so the alliance side is not over-populated, trade isn't full of spam and 10/25 man content isnt much of a competition on our server and I know with the right people we could easily rise to the top!

Our raid times are Wed/Thur 9pm-12am server time, which is CST. We may possibly be adding a Monday raid night or a Sunday raid night!

If interested, please contact me in-game.. Skullcrow#1898
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]