Moving to this server? Please no trolls...

90 Blood Elf Priest
Ok so I am from the PvE server Bladefist, and the economy is pretty bad, you will go broke from buying a few gems (1.4Kg+). I like PvP, so I wanna move to a PvP server for world PvP, it seems fun. But I will move to the alliance when I start on this server, I'm not xfering. So how is the World PvP for alliance? Also is there ever any log in queue times? Do you get ganked alot while leveling (1-85 mostly)? Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You're better off coming horde. If you're decent at all we, <Shattered>, will gladly accept you to our ranks.

The PvP for alliance is mostly numbers when they're getting outplayed, so.... pretty crappy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Alright ty, I hear there are weekly main city raids? True? Also I will hit 90 on my server then I might xfer, and then if I don't like horde (This new server may rekindle my love for the horde) i'll got to alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/22/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Dessik
Alright ty, I hear there are weekly main city raids? True? Also I will hit 90 on my server then I might xfer, and then if I don't like horde (This new server may rekindle my love for the horde) i'll got to alliance.

No idea on the raids, but test and look around and see if you like it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Thats funny Treebendur, i say the same thing about Horde with numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No log-in queue times.

You may get ganked, but usually only by someone 5+ levels higher than you.

As for world PvP, you generally won't be attacked unless you A) Have less than 20% health, or B) There are 3 Horde vs. 0 other Alliance in the area.

In broad terms, there are good PvPers on both sides, but they are few and far between. To put in perspective, last season I think we got 1 Duelist on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for your help guys, I will move to this server, I don't know about xfer yet but this will play on this server primarily. Also look what I found lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lboQ36TgbgM
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/23/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Darkprime
Thats funny Treebendur, i say the same thing about Horde with numbers.

Have yet to fight you ;)

10/23/2012 06:49 AMPosted by Ishkandir
In broad terms, there are good PvPers on both sides, but they are few and far between. To put in perspective, last season I think we got 1 Duelist on the server.

Maybe because last season was absolutely retarded and no one wanted to play, but that could have been just me.
Edited by Treebendur on 10/23/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/23/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Treebendur
Maybe because last season was absolutely retarded and no one wanted to play, but that could have been just me.

Fair enough, just stating the facts during the end of Cata.

In fact, there's nothing I'd like more than to have some Thunderlord teams crack the Gladiator ranks this season. Rooting for y'all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/23/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Ishkandir

Fair enough, just stating the facts during the end of Cata.

In fact, there's nothing I'd like more than to have some Thunderlord teams crack the Gladiator ranks this season. Rooting for y'all.

Be watching for Amoux/rip/acid, they'll be one the few, but since it's early in the season we'll see who else springs up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
oh come on now tree, you should know that Carried by Potatoe is going to be rank 1 this season.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]