(A)Enthusiast - Recruiting for core 10

90 Human Warlock
If anyone is interested, i'm currently recruiting an Off-Tank for semi-casual raiding preferably a DK as well as a Druid Healer. Although happy to accept other classes as well.

I run the guild and most of us are close mates, we have a number of experienced raiders all the way from Classic but due to time constrictions now, we are TRYING to play casually. Although being former addicts.....old habits die hard.

Raiding will mostly be during weeknights when people are on or weekends, no pressure on when to make raids but would like you to be there if possible. We'd like to get everyones opinion on raiding times so that we can cater to every members availability.

To give you an idea of the mindset of our guild, we have not started raiding yet, as mentioned we have put no pressure on ourselves to start raiding asap. Though in saying that, a number of us are already in pre-raid bis gear waiting until we have enough people to raid, as well as having all professions maxed for what we need in the guild.

If you're looking for a guild that is casual and smashes content - post here, send me a mail or whisper me in game.
Edited by Belzebub on 10/22/2012 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bump. Join for fun times :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Where do you guys stand on PVP ie:Are you considering RBG teams?

Have 3 mates xfered from frostmourne 5 toons at 90, one has Pally Tank/Frost Mage other Resto Druid/Rogue and me Beast/Surv Hunter. All heroics Ilvl or better tank and I have completed all bosses in lfr.

We are all keen on casual raiding, but are PVP core.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hi Mate,

A number of us used to pvp alot as well. We havn't pvpd much since xpac came out as just trying to get our guild together first and all that.

BGs is what i actually loved the most in classic, was pretty competitive when it came to WSG. We would be keen to start doing rbgs as a guild if you guys are. We would have more than 10 for raids if you guys joined us but it's always good to have spares so we can rotate when people can't make it, which makes sense as we are pretty casual.

Send me a whisper in game if your still keen and we can talk about it there!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Healer and Tank spots are full now.

Looking for one more Ranged DPS to raid with us. Preferably Boomkin or Ele shammy. Going to start raiding very soon so send me a whisper or mail in-game if your keen.
Edited by Methariele on 10/26/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Looking for a Resto Druid Or Holy Paladin to fill in for our Core 10.

Raiding times as follows:

7:30 - 11:00 pm SVT Sun/Mon.

Please contact me in-game if interested.
Edited by Methariele on 11/3/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Enthusiast> Core Raid Group recruiting update.

We started raiding last week after a fair few of us got back into the game, raided for about 2 hours and are now 1/6 MSV. We are all experienced raiders all the way from classic and need to fill 2 of our dps spots so we can start taking raiding seriously. If you're looking to join a tight-knit guild focused on progression raiding now please let myself know in-game or here.

Cheers

Classes we are after:

DPS - 1x Warlock
DPS - 1x Spriest/Boomkin/Ele Sham

Raid times also updated as follows:

Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 SVT (optional)

Sunday 8:00 - 11:00 SVT
Monday 8:00 - 11:00 SVT
Edited by Methariele on 11/6/2012 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Update.

Warlock spot filled, now looking for:

1x Spriest, Boomkin or Ele Shammy

Really keen to fill the last spot in our core raiding group, we're willing to help gear and assist you to get you ready for raiding.

Let me know in-game if you're interested at all!
Edited by Methariele on 11/14/2012 4:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hi All,

Due to some change arounds in our Raid comp we are now after a Off-Tank to join our core raiding team. Classes we would prefer, in order are:

1. Warrior
2. Druid
3. Monk
4. Pally

We also expect that you have off-spec DPS gear which should be at least of Heroic Dungeon level(463).

Our raid nights consist of a Sunday and Monday night from 7:30 to 11:00pm SVT.

Also for those players that cannot commit to a set schedule you are welcome to join us to fill in for any of the core raiders should they be unable to make raid.

Please contact myself or any of our other members in-game if you are interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]