Guild Recruiting: Typhoeus Restored

90 Night Elf Hunter
After suffering some severe roster contraction during Cataclysm as players moved on to other guilds, took a break from the game, and the like, Typhoeus Restored is looking to rebuild.

Typhoeus Restored is a small guild (level 6 currently) looking to add community-minded players to its roster.

We are not a raiding guild though we will certainly look to begin running guild raids once the guild has enough interested and available raiders (I have been a raider since Vanilla WoW so I will certainly be looking to initiate guild raids once the membership allows). For the time being, however, that will be down the road, some day.

I am looking for players who are interested in working with guildmates to run heroics, help with quests, do silly events together, and the like. I am open to all styles of play from role-playing to raiding and everything in between but my one criteria is that the players are interested in the guild community.

Guild membership is open to mains and alts (this is not a "no alts" guild). I encourage you to bring your main plus all your alts into the guild but if you have a character already in a guild that you don't want to leave but want to add a different character to another guild, that is perfectly acceptable.

Guild membership is open to all levels from starting level 1's all the way up to 90's.

Guild repairs are not yet available for all members - they are currently reserved for officers/guild-founders. My goal is, once the guild has a steady source of income, to open up guild repairs to "primary" characters and, if income is sufficient, to all characters. Again, that is something down the road.

I believe that covers all the common questions. If I've missed something, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll answer as soon as I can. If interested in joining, please contact me in game or send a request to Typhoeus Restored.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bumping for a fellow vanilla oldie
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Heya man!

Good ol' Vanilla WoW. The game has improved a ton since then in many ways but those were some glorious days! I miss those times.

I think that might be a sign I'm getting old...

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]