$ RBD's Super Store! $ (Temporarily closed)

90 Tauren Priest
[[[ Shop is temporarily closed. I am transferring off this realm. Toons will be left behind to sell bulk inventory which I do not have sufficient space to move. This list should be disregarded, but feel free to inquire me via RealID about items. Most of them have been moved off the server. This page will be later updated to either reflect a smaller 'left behind' inventory, or just a statement of shop closure. Thanks to everyone whom I've dealt business with. ]]

**Prices are negotiable on most items!**
**Additional notes at the end of this post.**

>>> M O U N T S <<<

**Crafted**
Depleted-Kyparium Rocket 100k

>>> P E T S <<<

**Raid Pets**
Mark of Flame (Lvl 1, Breed 4) 1k
Blazing Rune (Lvl 1, Breed 8) 1k
Core of Hardened Ash (Lvl 1, Breed 9) 1k
Mojo (Lvl 1, Breed 9) 5k
Gluth's Bone (Lvl 1, Breed 7) 5k

**Holiday**
Ice Chip (Lvl 1, Breed 3) 10k
Captured Flame (Lvl 1, Breed 3) 5k

**World Drop**
Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw) (Lvl 1, Breed 3) 15k
Darkmoon Rabbit (Lvl 17, Breed 3) 50k

Various Argent Tournament pets 5k ea
HUGE inventory of various cheap pets.

>>> G E A R <<<

**Transmogrification**
Teebu's Blazing Longsword 100k
Glorious Breastplate 10k
Obsidium Cleaver 7k

Blazing Rapier 5k.
--Very rare item. Recipe to craft this is no longer available.
--Unique model due to it's fiery glow that will override your enchant glow.

**FULL Chains of the Scarlet Crusade set**
Wowhead set link: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=908
-BoE pieces I have for sale-
Scarlet Chestpiece
Scarlet Belt
Scarlet Boots
Scarlet Wristguards
Scarlet Gauntlets
-The 2 pieces that were BoP-
Scarlet Leggings
Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade

-This set is no longer drops due to changes to SM when MoP was released, making it no longer available.
-This transmog set holds high value due to both it's rarity and due to it's lore. It is not just some random transmog set.
-Due to both it's rarity and quality, and do to the lack of offers or pricing on this item, I have placed a value of 100k on the set. However, this price can be highly negotiated! Please don't be shy to make an offer.

>>> R E C I P E S <<<
**Blacksmithing**
Plans: Dirge 5k

**Alchemy**
Recipe: Transmute Life to Earth 5k

**Leatherworking**
Pattern: Deathscale Leggings 2k
Pattern: Thundering Deathscale Wristguards 2k
Schematic: Wonderheal XT68 Shades 5k

**Tailoring**
Pattern: Runed Stygian Belt 1k
Pattern: Runed Stygian Leggings 1k
Pattern: Runed Stygian Belt 1k
Pattern: Black Belt of Knowledge 1k
Schematic: Power Amplification Goggles 1k

**Engineering**
Schematic: Purple Smoke Flare 5k

**Discontinued**
Recipe: Discolored Healing Potion 50k.
-- This recipe only appeals to avid collectors.
-- The quest to obtain this recipe was removed during the Cataclysm, making this recipe discontinued, diminishing in existence, and therefore VERY RARE.

Recipe: Greater Arcane Protection Potion 100k
--This recipe only appeals to avid collectors.
--This recipe is no longer obtainable. The mob that used to drop it was removed during the Cataclysm. World wide supply of this recipe still in game is VERY low.

>>> C O N T A C T <<<

Derpyhooves#1203
TimB of Stormspire.net
Rainbowdash and Applejack @Caelestrasz Horde

>>> N O T E S <<<

>Prices may be negotiable on certain items. It all depends on what it is and what I originally paid for.

>Many of these items are also found on the AH in the event I am not online and you wish to purchase them immediately. However, they may cost a little more than what is listed here.

> ALLIANCE - I am willing to trade cross faction. However, you must cover the neutral AH fee (15%) for items above 50k. This includes pets, despite being able to move them cross faction for free, since I have to move the gold back to Horde side!

>If you came across this thread through a forum search or other means, and are not from this server, feel free to contact me about cross server trades. I will NOT transfer toons off this server to deliver items to you.

>Will update this list as I see fit/as inventory changes.

>Data sources:
-Pricing data: - www.theunderminejournal.com
-Item information: www.wowhead.com, wow armory.
-Pet breed: http://www.petbattlearena.com/index.php
-Pricing, rarity, and item speculation and discussion: www.stormspire.net
Edited by Rainbowdash on 1/21/2013 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Updated 10/26
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Updated 11/2

Removed sold items.
Added new items:
Tigers deck
Scarlet Crusade set
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
SOS
sure u got some nice items no doubt, but wow you really need to revise some of these prices especially to caels economy, and grandfathered or not 100k for scarlet set gl with that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/02/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Natsu
sure u got some nice items no doubt, but wow you really need to revise some of these prices especially to caels economy, and grandfathered or not 100k for scarlet set gl with that

this 100% biggest example, that boe spirit/haste glove - you can buy crafted ones for like 7~k while the stats may not be as optimal for a few select people - you at least get a gem slot with the crafted ones.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I do agree that some of the BoE epics are losing value do to equal or better alternatives.
Some of them held a high value earlier in MoP due to people wanting to hurry and push raids.
But now that a lot of people are opening up AC and SP dailies and VP rewards, as well as more people having SoHs and crafting gear, there's less demand for some of the BoEs.
I'll be adjusting my prices accordingly in the near future to reflect that.

For my rarer items, my prices are pretty set in, especially on discontinued items. I would rather wait for that ONE avid collector to come along and tell me "shut up and take my money" than to hastily allow a casual to come along, buy it for a laughable amount, 1 month later stuff it in void storage and forget about it, THEN 2 months later, someone comes along willing to pay out the nose for it, yet I no longer have it.

I've had similar happen. I nabbed the blazing rapier recipe about 6 months ago for mere copper. Tried selling it for about a month for 20k. Then I got the not so wise idea of just learning it on my BS and then selling the blades themselves. I've only sold one blade. Ever. Profit non the less. But not as much profit as I would have made if I kept that recipe for one more week- when someone on the general forums was searching desperately for that recipe. He was willing to xfer and pay 100k. Story of my life.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Personally i'd love to know how your selling a full Scarlet set when the legs and tabard are bop?

I take from that "here buy my incomplete and unobtainable set for 100k"

unless they have put in some way of still getting them...which ruins your price -> your selling something thats impossibleh!

i bid thee luck
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
11/03/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Onatara
Personally i'd love to know how your selling a full Scarlet set when the legs and tabard are bop?

*Reads this*

*Reads my tidbit detailing my sale on the set*

Yes, I'm aware the legs and tabard are BoP.
No, I didn't state I was selling the legs and tabard. I stated I was selling the 5 BoE pieces.
Nothing I can do about it.
I was simply raising awareness to readers that the legs and tabard were BoP so that they don't ask me why I don't have them as part of the set. Also, the lack of a helmet and shoulders being listed serves that same purpose. People are now aware, if they were not previously, that a full tradable set would only include the 5 BoE pieces.

The set, to be fair, IS complete. It's as complete as Blizzard intended it to be when it comes to the BoE aspect. Don't tell me the set is devalued because Blizzard decided to make the legs BoP, and to not include shoulders nor a helmet.

Please, no more comments regarding the scarlet crusade set unless you are seriously considering purchasing it. I do not drop prices of discontinued/extremely rare items to comply with light wallets. There IS a (small) market for such items, and if you are not in that market, then I will hold my patience for the right customer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
SOS

Please, no more comments regarding the scarlet crusade set unless you are seriously considering purchasing it. I do not drop prices of discontinued/extremely rare items to comply with light wallets. There IS a (small) market for such items, and if you are not in that market, then I will hold my patience for the right customer.

lol guess you wont hear anything about the scarlet set ever again then, setting your own price just cuz its not obtainable doesn't mean its worth it and sure you could spend all day going on about the "right customer" but frankly the set just got removed and moging was out long enough for people wanting the scarlet set to already have it. i also suggest you check some of those old world pattern prices cuz if you actually checked half of them on cael you would find you will never sell them as they are often sold thousands of gold cheaper. im not trolling you for your prices i'm simply giving advice as i sell a $%^# load of the same items and have for a long time on cael and understand values with grandfathered items so dont take this as flaming just friendly advice
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Rainbow - If you can sell these items - then more luck too you :)

I am not that great at playing the AH so I did sell a few things greatly undervalued - but that's because I am fairly impatient.

Some items seem a little steep but Good luck and keep at it!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Updated 11/5

Removed sold items.
Increased clarification on certain items for those picky about my wording.
Adjusted prices of BoE epics to reflect lower demand.
Adjusted prices of DMF trinkets to reflect *current market* prices (may rise again once the faire is gone and competition diminishes, so act now!)
Added a new discontinued item- Greater Arcane Protection Potion.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Updated 11/14

Removed sold items.
Removed DMF decks, and replaced tooltips with the actual trinkets.
Reduced price of Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Updated 11/22

Removed sold items.
Added items Eye of the Legion and Volcanospike

Happy Thanksgiving!
Edited by Rainbowdash on 11/22/2012 12:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Updated 12/1

Removed sold items.
Cleaned up formatting.

Added items:
Various new pets. Keep your eye out on my pet section. I will try to keep a nice supply stocked.
Teebu's Blazing Longsword! It's like a LIGHTSABER!

Happy holidays everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
some stuff you have rainbow, nice. Others lol u need to check current AH listings.
One example for you is the pattern Flamecore wraps, 3 on ally ah atm for 100g or less and i personally have 2 sitting in the bank , not so rare bud. There ae a few others you have there as well, so id recommend you look stuff up before listing outrageous price and looking silly :)

sorry had to add this one "hammer of the titans" plans 4 up on ah 13g and lower, check your prices
Edited by Sorrowshot on 12/5/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
some stuff you have rainbow, nice. Others lol u need to check current AH listings.
One example for you is the pattern Flamecore wraps, 3 on ally ah atm for 100g or less and i personally have 2 sitting in the bank , not so rare bud. There ae a few others you have there as well, so id recommend you look stuff up before listing outrageous price and looking silly :)

sorry had to add this one "hammer of the titans" plans 4 up on ah 13g and lower, check your prices

Oh? Haha. Of course. I came from a super low pop server, so it was easier to hike up prices a little more on certain things.
I'm pretty comfortable with this server now, but there are still a few areas that I need to adjust - recipes being one of them.
There is also the factor of an increase of people running old world instances that will raise supply of certain recipes.

I will certainly take your words into consideration, and adjust prices accordingly! Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
:)
yeh this realm also has a lot of old school players, like myself, who horde tonnes of crap lol.

On a side note gimme back my name lol, i had to change my druids name when i moved her from Barth to cael, and now i find the culprit :P
Reply Quote
24 Human Hunter
i love coming to this page when its updated good for a laugh :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree Rainbowdash, hold out especially on that Scarlet set as over time I am sure you will find a buyer. Wish I had the forsight to farm up that set myself before it was removed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Updated 12/28

Removed sold items.
Reduced price of Tiger Deck. I made the mistake of not turning it in the last faire. I'm willing to break even just to get rid of it.
**Adjusted pricing terms on Chains of the Scarlet Crusade. Price is FLEXIBLE!**

Recipe prices will be adjusted in the near future.

12/10/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Natsù
i love coming to this page when its updated good for a laugh :D

Me, too! I love coming by to remove things I have sold, and chuckle at how easy it is to make gold XD

12/25/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Vibeke
I agree Rainbowdash, hold out especially on that Scarlet set as over time I am sure you will find a buyer. Wish I had the forsight to farm up that set myself before it was removed.

I've been doing this sort of thing for a while. I make it a habit to check patch notes way ahead of time, as well as plug myself into stormspire.net to discuss the juicy details regarding potential ways to make big bucks.
Edited by Rainbowdash on 12/28/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]