$ RBD's Super Store! $ (Temporarily closed)

90 Tauren Priest
Updated 1/15

Removed sold items.
Added mount, darkmoon rabbit, and tmog item.
Added levels and breeds of all pets.
Recipes organized by profession (except discontinued recipes), and prices have been adjusted to market average.
Added data sources to the notes section.
**Removed items below 1k.
Edited by Rainbowdash on 1/18/2013 10:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
SOS
Updated 1/15

Removed sold items.
Added mount, darkmoon rabbit, and tmog item.
Added levels and breeds of all pets.
Recipes organized by profession (except discontinued recipes), and prices have been adjusted to market average.
Added data sources to the notes section.

lold half those patterns still like 20 times the prices of cael.

Recipe: Greater Arcane Protection Potion mean price on undermine is atm 2895g the highest at like 25kish yet your price is set at 100k...lol

Recipe: Discolored Healing Potion mean price on undermine is 13kish with you again being highest at 50k

Pattern: Flarecore Wraps current there is 3 at 10g one at 20g etc etc lawl yours at 300g (getting closer there at least)

do I go on lol your linking data source websites which just continue to show how overpriced your items are. Suggestion time use the websites THEN check the prices on your server just cause gold makers are blogging about high prices on their realms definitely doesn't mean you will sell at the same and that is half the problem of people not checking their own market.

i do like flaming this thread for lols but dont take it in the crutch (im pretty sure you dont anyways) just a fellow cael gold maker helping out a server newbie.........in my own way :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Laugh and regard me as a server newbie all you want, but I have much more experience with marketing and trading than most people on this server.
You are absolutely right. I'm not taking any of your advice as a crutch or even remotely useful. Me coming to this server is like an experienced CEO of a large multi-billion dollar fast food chain coming to a small town and establishing his restaurant. The opinion of the locals barely matter. It's irrelevant if there's a small family owned mom and pop restaurant with burgers half the price on the other side of town. There is a reason for his success, and there is a reason for mine.

My recipe prices were adjusted based on two factors:
1) TUJ average.
I use TUJ average rather than actual current market price because it is a world wide average based on what EVERYONE is selling that item is at.
When it comes to items that are low saturation, such as my recipes, I do not base my prices on current listed price.
The reason is because, alongside with the average price being a fair price, I rely on the low saturation to sell my item.
It's relying on the notion of 'the right buyer at the right time', meaning that at any given moment, my item could be the ONLY one on the AH, and at that given time, there is a buyer who is seeking that item and purchases it. When this occurs, I will receive the actual market average rather than the lowest listed price as of 3 days ago.
This method does not work for high saturation items such as gems or ores. For high saturation items, you must rely on current market listed, and not current market average.
In the long run, I sell low saturation items at a fair average price, getting more gold than if I had of sold it at a much lower price that was as of 2 or 3 days ago.

2) Rarity
When it comes to highly rare items or downright discontinued items, TUJ prices are far from relevant. Price is now determined by what the buyer and seller negotiate on.
Yea, you may have x discontinued item listed on TUJ on some other server for 1/2 the price. In such cases, the person interested must ask themselves if they are willing to dish out $50 to transfer a character to and from that server, along with working around the gold transfer limit, to get that item. Or, is it better just to pay a little more here to avoid paying real life money?

There is a reason why I have gained over 500k since the release of MoP. It's because I know my !@#$.
I appreciate your input regarding the previous overpricing of recipes, and I do admit I had blindly slapped prices on them.
But, your insults and continuation of flaming after me taking your suggestions and bringing the prices to a fair average is quite an embarrassment on your behalf.
Yes, I CAN put a price on rare or discontinued items, because *I* have the item and someone seeking the item does NOT. I have seen people pay 100k, no questions asked, for discontinued items. No, my prices are not fixed, and can be negotiated within reason.
Edited by Rainbowdash on 1/16/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
SOS
1. how is anything i said an embarrassment on my behalf after that first paragraph of yours.
2. you keep going on as if your the only person in the world with these items so not even going to bother continuing there.
3. 500k since mop really isnt that much lol dont know where you came from.
4. Horde market on Cael doesn't exist compared to alliance (guess why the few people that sell more than 10 items at once think they are multi-billionaire genius hot iron man lionel luthor types) prob a misquote.
5. when I scout UMJ and I see good deals, I have yet to find myself needing to log horde to get it (cuz horde ah has nothing) - see point 4
6. The locals prob have alot more gold than you.
7. just to show that I'm not just bias - WTB Hotshot Pilot's Gloves 100k - not grandfathered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]