Best race for a monk is...?

(Locked)

95 Draenei Monk
Horde? Undead have some of the best fighting animations around, especially female. I 'guess' Tauren would be your best bet as tank if you're maxing racials, but I always found it odd to play as a major food group.

Alliance? Male Draenei */flex*

You could go dwarf for the racial, or human if you're into pvp... but my vote remains Draenei.
90 Orc Rogue
I'd play undead if I didn't find them disgusting. Their racials do seem to be the best for monk pvp on horde side. Orcs come at a close second. I think that solutions to cc, which ud provides and orcs marginally provide, is important.

Overall, every horde race is decent. Tauren have extra hp and stuns. Blood elves have an awesome silence. Even trolls have good racials.
90 Human Monk
I just want to chime in and say when a female panderan dies...the scream is hilarious! You should make one for those purpose only..everything else is moot
100 Blood Elf Monk
That silence also gives 1 chi as well. The slight arcane resistance is almost not worth mentioning too. I just went belf cause I like the race..Orcs are my second fave, then Forsaken comes third..

I'd play undead if I didn't find them disgusting. Their racials do seem to be the best for monk pvp on horde side. Orcs come at a close second. I think that solutions to cc, which ud provides and orcs marginally provide, is important.

Overall, every horde race is decent. Tauren have extra hp and stuns. Blood elves have an awesome silence. Even trolls have good racials.

That silence also gives 1 chi as well. The slight arcane resistance is almost not worth mentioning. I just went belf cause I like the race..Orcs are my second fave, then Forsaken comes third..
90 Tauren Monk
Tauren of course.
90 Orc Rogue
12/06/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Cowyunfat
Tauren of course.

I love your name.

And yes, actually, tauren have decent racials if that is the concern. An aoe stun with a wider range than leg sweep is pretty sweet, even with a .5 second cast time.
90 Gnome Monk
Ninja Gnomes FTW
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]