Concerned Customer

90 Worgen Warrior
With the Release of Mists of Pandaria i expected the population of our server to increase. The 5.0.4 patch brought a lot of Dormant players back to the game. Unfortunately most of the populous transfered / faction changed before MoP went live. At the current moment the Horde greatly outnumbers the alliance on our server and as a concerned long time customer of Blizzard Entertainment, I would like to know what (if anything) Blizzards plans are to rectify the current problem on our server. Unfortunately the new CRZ system only fixed Lower level zones and didnt address server economy and Guild / Social communities. I find myself no longer enjoying the game like i once did, and honestly, if nothing is done to rectify this known issue i will most likely quit playing World of Warcraft when my annual pass expires.

Sincerely, <Commador> of The Underbog
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Try the suggestions forums or something. No one from blizzard will read anything here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hoard rulz
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
meh... i have to many toons to Xfer around or faction change... im not made of money. Im pretty sure after my annual pass expires im gonna say good bye to this game. Blizzard has made some bad choices in Cataclysm and i was hoping MoP would be different. However givin the recent change to Conquest points and server population i think im gonna bid farewell to this game after 6 years.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
can i have you stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
errmmm... not much if anything has changed with conquest points. if that's the only reason you can leave a game after 6 years of playing, then i don't know what got you started in the first place. i remember when you had to wait a whole week to find out how many arena points you earned. wayyyy before they were conquest. i also remember when you only had to play 3 of the team's 10 weekly games to get the same team rating and thus purchase gear as well. i think you might have the conquest and valor mixed up? for me trolling through dailies everyday so i can make rep and valor cap is quite tiresome. i'd rather be farming hks, yo. don't give your stuff to logical, he is well enough alone. and btw, why did you change your name? i like commador a lot better. whenever i saw you riding by in tol barad, i'd always say to myself, "there goes commador 64" now i have to think for something for melchoir. hell, i dont even know how to pronounce that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
when i would see u roll by in TB i would think "too much booty in da pants"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Was TUB alliance while it was cool.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Well Commádor was my main in Cata, and i did rename my warrior to Melchior (Mel Kee or)... Part of the changes i was referring to as far as conquest is concerned is the fact that you HAVE to win an RBG to get the last 300 conquest for your weekly cap, not hard to get above 1550 2s or 3s on a higher pop server... i have a limited play schedule so finding someone who plays the same time as me who isnt already taken in a team is difficult to say the least... i do remember all the difficulties involving arena gear back in BC, Wrath... having to do 33% of the games played on your team in order to get your arena points the following week which made gearing more difficult. Don't get me wrong, im not complaining that getting geared is more difficult now, just frustrated that players from other realms will be able to get their PVP weapons 1 week earlier then me over 400 conquest points... All said and done i handed GM over to another person and Damage Inc is under control of Therixi... im sure he will do a great job managing Damage inc. Maybe one day i will return to reek havoc on the Horde... until then Farewell to all my friend and enemies that i have had the privilege of playing with for the past 6 years...

Commador
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
his new name makes me think of "melky cabrera"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]