Max level toons?

90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
10/25/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Sub
I think he was making a retort about the fact that it was said that Shandris is friendly, and the thread he mentioned is full of some pretty un-friendly conversations. I think the "lol" indicates a joke. But I'm not sure.

*shrug* I have no idea.

I don't know if I'd call Shandris "friendly" or not... I don't think it's mean, but it's prone to drama. Small-town politics, and all that jazz.

All servers are drama prone. It's an internet wide problem.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/25/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Sub
prone to drama. Small-town politics, and all that jazz.

Emphasis on "Small-town"

Alsoria you really need to work on reading comprehension...and you won't fully know a server until you look into the server economics, the pvp there, the raid progression and knowing several of the people on the realm.

My guess is you are an altoholic who likes to think he knows all the realms by forum snooping.

I don't admit to being an expert the only realms I can speak for are:
-Eitrigg
-Burning Legion
-Ghostlands
-Shandris
-Darkspear

All of which give me a taste of each and everything.
Edited by Borrá on 10/25/2012 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/25/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Sub
PVP is pretty sparse - like we generally don't see Horde / Alliance fighting while they're trying to do dailies.

Thats not how it used to be =/ alliance Burning Legion is pretty much all pvp right now and the guild Invictus was the main horde pvp guild there. Once it went pve all the good pvpers went into the Og collection or off realm.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/burning-legion/INVICTUS/achievement?character=zxdarkhunter#15078:15090:a5437
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
All servers are drama prone. It's an internet wide problem.

Not really, most servers are quiet. The realm forums on my server are dead, and most of the progression guilds don't really talk to each other much about like "omg I'm going to beat you" or stuff like that. Even world PVP is pretty sparse - like we generally don't see Horde / Alliance fighting while they're trying to do dailies.

Shandris is definitely one of the higher drama forums. It's not, say, Zul'Jin (TM - Duality drama is amazing) but the drama level in-game and on-forum are higher than average. But hey, be proud, if I made a top 10 drama servers list, Shandris would be World Top 10 drama progression!

Progression guilds aren't what they once were... They used to poke back and forth and have a good time.
I'd say you're quite wrong about most servers being quiet. Been around enough to know that's not the truth. You should visit some more servers, Sub. And I'm sorry Shandris wouldn't even be in the Top 25 of that progression. Again get out more! And try an European server sometime....
Edited by Alsoria on 10/25/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Progression guilds aren't what they once were... They used to poke back and forth and have a good time.
I'd say you're quite wrong about most servers being quiet. Been around enough to know that's not the truth. You should visit some more servers, Sub. And I'm sorry Shandris wouldn't even be in the Top 25 of that progression. Again get out more! And try an European server sometime....

The seperate servers aren't the world that you need to go out and see... Once you see one server and its habits you see almost all of the servers with similar population like them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK

The seperate servers aren't the world that you need to go out and see... Once you see one server and its habits you see almost all of the servers with similar population like them.

True to an extent. Forum drama fluctuates. At times it's bad and at others its nonexistent. Some see anonymity of a large server as a good thing. Others see the close-knit community of smaller servers as a good thing. However, when drama really boils it seems to boil the same no matter where you are playing. It all comes down to how you handle it. And as I or anyone else should know it's not always handled perfectly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
True to an extent. Forum drama fluctuates. At times it's bad and at others its nonexistent. Some see anonymity of a large server as a good thing. Others see the close-knit community of smaller servers as a good thing. However, when drama really boils it seems to boil the same no matter where you are playing. It all comes down to how you handle it. And as I or anyone else should know it's not always handled perfectly.

It's usually guild disagreements when it goes to the forums, the guild Willnotdie and I used to be in was known to be a guild full of !@#$%^-s because we would get together and cover the VoS mailbox and ninja bh loot.

When it did go on to the forums people would say qq more bh loot matters when other guilds did it way more than us. But! As a guild these shenanigans along with chilling in vent all day with each other brought us closer together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]