CRZ feedback #7

90 Draenei Monk
Hit thread cap again.

Seeing as the mega-threads and minor threads have all capped this shall be version 6.

Davids CRZ Feedback thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6521292325Rhygarius

Blue post thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6679517893?page=1
Drtickles thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6864316776?page=1
Alicia's thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893649484?page=1
Chorigos's thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893609981?page=1
Numenorian's thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933953578?page=1

Continuing to give constructive feedback. Our voices shall be heard!
90 Draenei Monk
10/20/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Lighttouch
Doesn't matter if our voices are heard, it won't be by Blizzard as they just don't care. They've made up their minds on this and CRZ will continue to slowly leach all fun from the game until WoW is left a wasteland.

Doesn't mean we can't continue to voice our displeasure.

10/20/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Frenzy
Pretty much this. I do feel bad, sadly as long as Blizzard has a certain developer behind the scenes nothing is going to change. They can lose half their subs over crz and I can guarantee they wont remove it.

I'm personally waiting to see what happens after the 7th. My AP is done the 14th, however my account bills on the 10th. I'll be able to stick around till early December.
90 Draenei Monk
10/20/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Tharnn
I'd be happy just to get a contact email telling me they fixed the lighting atmosphere bug, sadly I have grave doubts I'll see that announcement.

The lighting/atmosphere thing is the time zone change. Since you're on a different server, the weather and time of day are different, and it changes the skybox.

It's VERY annoying, I agree, but I'm unsure what they can do about it.

And I hope you get an email, for my own reasons. I hate to see good people leave because of stupid crap.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'd be happy just to get a contact email telling me they fixed the lighting atmosphere bug, sadly I have grave doubts I'll see that announcement.

The lighting/atmosphere thing is the time zone change. Since you're on a different server, the weather and time of day are different, and it changes the skybox.

It's VERY annoying, I agree, but I'm unsure what they can do about it.

And I hope you get an email, for my own reasons. I hate to see good people leave because of stupid crap.

I agree :( (Srry a little late to the party. Fell asleep and the thread capped :O)
Edited by Kwanyi on 10/20/2012 4:58 PM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
I hate CRZ - I am already on a high pop server - I don't need MORE bodies in the way--not in Halfhill, not when trying to do dailys..etc.
90 Draenei Monk
I agree :( (Srry a little late to the party. Fell asleep and the thread capped :O)

It's okay. Hope you're feeling okay. Think you were the one sick a little while back?
100 Blood Elf Hunter
10/20/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Reshaari

It's okay. Hope you're feeling okay. Think you were the one sick a little while back?

I appreciate it. Yeah, I was one of the ones. That time of the year I suppose, though it just been a busy day... thats why the nap. ^^ Imma hop on and give you my battletag in a mail tomorrow if you're interested :D You seem like a really nice person :)
Edited by Kwanyi on 10/20/2012 5:08 PM PDT
93 Human Priest
10/20/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Lighttouch
Doesn't matter if our voices are heard, it won't be by Blizzard as they just don't care. They've made up their minds on this and CRZ will continue to slowly leach all fun from the game until WoW is left a wasteland.

I hope they do something before my sub expires or I'm not renewing. Too many issues listed numerous times by others.

Just my 2c. I'm a sad panda lol I can actually use that now.
90 Human Warlock
I just want to know why Sargeras and Illidan are merged on CRZ.

Two of the largest realms and they are CRZ'd. If Blizz is insistent on sticking with this terrible idea, they should at least do it based on populations so it's more proportionate.

As for the "you rolled on a PvP realm, deal with it." I agree to an extent. Level 90's camping at area 52 in Netherstorm everyday since the release of Pandas, killing people questing, hardly qualifies as PvP. This will probably never be addressed though, because dishonorable kills have been removed.
Edited by Dreamslave on 10/20/2012 5:41 PM PDT
90 Draenei Monk
10/20/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Dreamslave
As for the "you rolled on a PvP realm, deal with it." I agree to an extent. Level 90's camping at area 52 in Netherstorm everyday since the release of Pandas, killing people questing, hardly qualifies as PvP. This will probably never be addressed though, because dishonorable kills have been removed.

It'll never be addressed because they don't enforce their code of conduct.

10/20/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Kwanyi
I appreciate it. Yeah, I was one of the ones. That time of the year I suppose, though it just been a busy day... thats why the nap. ^^ Imma hop on and give you my battletag in a mail tomorrow if you're interested :D You seem like a really nice person :)

Okies. ^.^ =^..^=
90 Draenei Monk
10/20/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Drmindbender
Hilarious that all of you qqing about CRZ say that Blizzard is ignoring the vast majority of the population, yet you all seem to know each other. My theory is: The main reason the other threads capped out is not because the vast majority of people want CRZ changed, but because the same people keep posting and reposting and reposting and reposting. Proof of this, and I have seen it at least a dozen other times in previous CRZ threads, is the fact that most of you guys know each other.

Oh look, another person claiming that they speak for the majority.

Fact is, the majority don't come to the forums, regardless of their opinion. My experience is that the people I've spoken to IN GAME says it sucks. Mmk?

And it *does* need changed. Because obviously glaring time zone changes and dismounts when crossing zone lines are so oh fun.

10/20/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Drmindbender
Also, a fair arbitrary number ill toss out is that at least 80% of all the posts against CRZ, from ALL previous threads are generally negative. Insults, demands, ultimatums, slander, etc etc, do you people actually expect to get a prompt or honest response from Blizzard when your attitudes are so disrespectful? Give me a freaking break. THINK about what you're doing. That's why I say ITTandAllOthersJustLikeIt: Drama queens.

Oh look, someone describing others in the same way he's describing others. Negative, insults, slander.

Fun eh?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]