Honor Vendor

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was wondering if they created a new honor vendor? I have not been able to locate one it is waste to buy from the old honor vendor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
They are adding the 85 PVP gear to the vendor's in Area 52 in patch 5.1. Is that what you are talking about? Because you do have Dreadful so you must know where the 90 pvp vendor's are...
Edited by Sithist on 10/22/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well I was wonder if they were going to do like they did with cat and make a mat vendor to use your excess honor on. I have nothing left to buy with my honor, now everything take conquest that I want.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There's a honor vendor on Serpents spine for horde: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65164#map
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
convert your honor to jp and buy wrath gems to vendor or wrath reputation tokens for achives.

If that dosent suit your fancy then you will just have to live with pvp'ing for the fun of it instead of to get stuff (shocking concept I know)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]