(A) Ethereal is recuiting 10man

100 Gnome Warlock
Hello fellow Vek'nilites,

Ethereal is back for another expansion and we are looking for some good players to fill our ranks. We've been around as a guild since the Burning Crusade and most of our core raiders have been raiding with each other for over four years now. We are a friendly group that likes to have fun but also progress at the same time.

Our raid times will be:

Tuesday 9:30 - 12:00
Thursday 9:30 - 12:00
Sunday(if needed) 8:30 - 11:00

All times are server times(CST) and at night.

Our currents needs:

Healer
Tank(non-monk/druid)

Exceptional players with classes not on this list still considered.
We are 100% full on Agility leather wearers.

If you would like to know more about us as a guild visit our website:

http://etherealgaming.com (currently being worked on, the colors may look a little wonky)

If you have any questions about recruitment talk to either myself, Swampfoxx, or Lunula in-game. If neither of us are on drop us mail or ask any other member, they will either know how to get ahold of us or will let us know you contacted them.

So if you would like a fun place to raid for Mists of Pandaria please consider us in making a raiding home.
Edited by Swampfoxx on 10/24/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Just wanted to add that if you're a plate wearer that likes to tank and DPS, we'll make that work. If you're a class that can hit things from a distance that will also work. Feel free to inquire if these times work for you!

Thanks for reading! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
lunula make love to me
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I made the following word just for you:

L O V E

^___^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I made the following word just for you:

L O V E

^___^

lol, awesome reply...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]