Ho Boys and Goodbyes

100 Human Mage
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1876/kekc.png

Really shadowsong? 2? 2!?

D:

On a positive note, Serval of Icon is now the new mage king of Shadowsong U.S I expect him to carry on the roles and duties that come with the title with grace, dignity and fire. Congratz :3 Anyone claiming to be king in my absence has no actual claims to the throne and is prolly a scrub who blows CDs, taunts, And shouts for heals on a wipe.

With that I carry out my final goodbye to everyone, glhf and I hope the game continues to bring you fun and enjoyment. I love most of you <3

Lastly, Always keep the quality up even in dire times. It is an art, thou shalt not poopeth upon it.

-Mr. Stormraught, Mage
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
Who are you?

....and can I haz ur stuff?

kkthxbaI
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
cool
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Who are you?

....and can I haz ur stuff?

kkthxbaI

the question is, WHO ARE YOU?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
10 mans are more fun. Game=fun. 25 mans are not fun.
If you were competing for world first maybe raid size would matter but no one reading this is coming close to that so fun it is and 10's are more fun. Pretty soon there won't even be 25 mans anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
GAME IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUN DETH AMG, ITS SRS BIZZ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/22/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Stormraught
Serval of Icon is now the new mage king of Shadowsong U.S

The "new" part confuses me. I mean I know I main swapped but pretty sure he was still better...
Sometimes... I think he bribes the RNG GMs....

<3

Send your stuff to my ally toon kty!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
He cut off the crusts when offering the RNG god the sacrificial sammich. It all makes sense now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I don't think my paid time runs out till Feb. So I'll troll in your stead Storm. Maybe. If I get bored enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]