Fire Mage:Looking for late night/weekend raid

90 Worgen Mage
Howdy yall,

I currently work 5-11cst mon-thurs, and 5-9cst fri/sat

Im looking for a guild to raid with either late nights or on the weekend, as my schedule dosnt leave alot of room for wiggle. All the guilds I know have raid times I absolutely cant make, and at times it feels futile putting in apps, when you know you cant make their adv raid times, so Im putting myself out there for yall.

Im extremely skilled, parsing as high as 14th world last xpac on yorsaj with little playing time(i healed last xpac for my guild on Shamanaid). Once I learn a fight I strive to improve every week, and enjoy talking shop about various raid/class mechanics.

I also Co-Gmed/Raid Lead my guild last xpac, and we took a big hit on activity when mists dropped. Despite constant efforts to recruit on this server, we are still not close to having a raid roster for Vaults. If conditions were absolutely lovely, I would bring over my toon, but right now I am still acting as GM for my guild. I really just want to raid right now, its why I play the game. If your raid times are right I could lvl my resto Shaman, like I said, i just want to play the game.

Thanks for your time,
Mike(Wolfjerky/Shamanaid)
Edited by Wolfjerky on 10/23/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
bump? :/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Bump, could work with a day time raid as well. Holler @ me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Currently filling in with a friend's guild when they have enough to field a raid, but still looking for a solid raid.

nights, days, weekends. just not 5-11 cst mon-thurs. pst
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]