Third Annual Halaa Halloween Party!

90 Orc Warlock
Chrysaora's Third Annual Halaa Halloween Party!!

For those of you who were here last year, we had a blast battling for control of Halaa during Halloween last year. Horde vs Alliance all out free for all. Come beat the crap out of the opposite faction and earn your Halaa Battle Token ! When you get enough of those you can go grind Oshu'gun Crystal Powder Sample until your eyes bleed. Finally you get Reins of the Dark Riding Talbuk and Reins of the Dark War Talbuk

This year we will all meet in Shat and stay in Shat until time is called. The first year us Horde went to Halaa first, and it gave us an unfair advantage. Of course we would have totally destroyed the Alliance regardless...they are pansies.

Sooooo Monday October 29th, 6pm....Be there!
I will start a raid group for Ally side on Chiklett, you can contact Ranwalk for Horde side.
(While your in the area, go take the towers in Hellfire - Korpse is bored doing it alone)
Edited by Chrysaora on 10/23/2012 5:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll see if I can try to get in via cross realm, bringing a level 85 Kenji wouldn't be as fun :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You left QD, I am not happy with you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I didn't really "leave" QD, all the toons are still here....I just don't PLAY on QD :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Oh I believe everyone has done that at some point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This sounds fun. I'll try to stop bye.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up up to the top
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Thanks all...was fun again this year....see ya next year!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
useless ginger picks the day im raiding

ih8u
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
useless ginger picks the day im raiding

ih8u

don't you raid like every day
Reply Quote
believe it or not, i was going to come, but freaking power outages thanks to sandy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I actually pointed out when we were still in Shattrath that part of our problem with finding people could have been Sandy. I had to bow out half an hour before the store closed here so I could go buy milk. =( Nothing to do with storms, I just didn't plan ahead.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Holymoo
I actually pointed out when we were still in Shattrath that part of our problem with finding people could have been Sandy. I had to bow out half an hour before the store closed here so I could go buy milk. =( Nothing to do with storms, I just didn't plan ahead.

It's so sad your udders are broken. I cant imagine the pain you live with having to go out and buy milk all the time like that. I felt so bad for you that day, god speed friend....one day the technology will be here and your days of producing your own milk shall return!!!

Oh, and yes...the halaa halloween party was great! Thanks to all that attended!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]