Ganking just so you can steal a rare

90 Undead Death Knight
first thread here, and am going to preface it by saying that yes, i know i am on a pvp server. Ok, now that we have that out of the way. If you see someone in the process of killing a rare, and decide to gank them, GG, however, if it takes 2 lvl 90's to kill 1 lvl 70 just so they can have a rare spawn that spawns daily, that is a pure and simple #%%#%!#! move. Yes, i know it isn't against the ToS, but a #%%#%!#! move, is a #%%#%!#! move. And i am going to re-itterate, it took 2 lvl 90's to kill me, a druid / spriest combo, i had the druid almost dead, when the spriest decided to jump in. and not knowing ( nor caring ) whether these 2 individuals look at the forums ( although i hope they do ) i am just laughing at the fact that it took 2 of them to kill me. Props to you 2, hope you enjoyed the kill, and the resulting worthless blue item.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I wish I were alliance so I could do this to you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
If the item was a worthless blue why u so mad brah?...cause u sound mad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
@ Casa: 25 dollar faction change......... Brah......... come at me, or does your mommy not give you that much in allowance ;]

@ Kapowee, learn to read, not mad, also, the character i post from, to that character, the blue may not be worthless, but to a lvl 90, it is ( unless they botted their character to 90 that is ) either way, it took 2 of them to kill me, making me the victor
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Are you aware you're on a PvP server?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I probably make more than her, engineers are paid more than teachers in this country for some crazy reason (also she's retired). Unfortunately you're just not worth the effort.

Also back to Kapowee's point, you claim you're not mad, but you seem kind of mad bro. Also if you died and they got the rare, you're not the victor. It clearly wasn't a fair fight, but you lost it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Btw I am looking at the AH and I see a sleu of BOE blues and epics from ppl doing the Bloody Rare achieve and some are selling for 50g.....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey, you know this is a PVP server, right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shut up loser,
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
!@#$a %^-*a! Call that girl bojangles!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
OP must have made this so he cna get trolled. Coming to a PVP forum to QQ about getting ganked...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
hahah I WAS THE GUY GANKING U ROFL thanks for showing me the aftermath of camping u
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I dont think level 70 even have the man like what 5k level 70 dps to kill someone with 340k hp thats kinda rough.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I just hope he wasn't trying to kill a shaman, lightning shield would 1-2shot a level 70.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/01/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Proctophobic
Spineless. The irony is overwhelming.

now if he was only in <worthless>....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]