Mages nerfed, BM and Warriors still OP.

90 Night Elf Druid
10/18/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Daxxarri
It's just weird that they got hit even harder than BM and that warriors haven't even been touched.

Negative Ghostrider. Warriors have already received some hotfixes, and more stuff could be coming down the pike. We're looking into it.

Do you know of any Paladin changes that might be on the way?
Reply Quote
18 Dwarf Hunter
the only real nerf to mage is cd on ring and freeze which was op for 30s, the rests are minimal
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/18/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Goonhah
Great now this thread is going to turn into a thread asking draxx to read x and tell him to talk to devs about buffs and nerfs.

10/18/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Sxö
OMG!!! Tell me draxx do you guys really care about pvp or are warriors and hunters being nerfed because of all the QQ

:l
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What is this blue text?

What does this mean?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/18/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Mages get almost a full page of nerfs and hunters get a buff of having no more aspect of the fox. Warriors didnt even get touched.

I probably shouldn't reply to a thread like this since the original post isn't long on constructive feedback or reasoned analysis, but I feel compelled to point out that there are significant Hunter changes in there too. The Lynx Rush change shifts an ability that currently provides burst to one more suited to sustained damage, and the Bestial Wrath change will have a ripple effect on how the spec is played overall.

I also want to point out that this is just the latest round of changes on the PTR. They aren't final, and things could be added, removed or changed before 5.1 goes live.

Can we just get an answer about the Pyroblast! proc, is that affected by the 3 second cool down we see in these changes or just standard Pyroblast?
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk
It's just weird that they got hit even harder than BM and that warriors haven't even been touched.

Negative Ghostrider. Warriors have already received some hotfixes, and more stuff could be coming down the pike. We're looking into it.

thanks for the feedback
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Making charge dr with itself doesn't really do anything useful to fix warriors. And thats all thats been hotfixed that we've been told about.

Thats like lowering cd on sprint 15sec and calling that a buff real mobility buff to rogues what a joke.
Reply Quote
10/18/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Gulnah
Keep crying mage your class is BALANCED for once.

im done with mages to this is bullsh**...the ice barrier i didnt mind but i play fire, and getting a THREE SECOND CD ON PYROBLAST WTF. wtf is the point of Alter Time then......PLUS the CD increase on deep freeze...
10/18/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Gulnah
Keep crying mage your class is BALANCED for once.

Were not balanced anymore we f***in suck, I used to be able to kill lvl 90s that had pve gear on.... Plus the nerf on combustion...buff combustions dmg like 10%...remove the pyro cd and ill go back to mages
Edited by Rozenzo on 10/18/2012 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/18/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Goonhah
Great now this thread is going to turn into a thread asking draxx to read x and tell him to talk to devs about buffs and nerfs.

You just described every thread ever. =)

What about shadow priest off-heals? They are out of control atm. The utility they bring is grossly op.

Hybrid off-heals are something that we're concerned about in general.
Reply Quote
Hey Daxxarri, what made you guys put a 3 second CD on pyroblast..that RUINS fire mages... the rest idc but the pyroblast wtf...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Mages get almost a full page of nerfs and hunters get a buff of having no more aspect of the fox. Warriors didnt even get touched.

<Language, Mister.>

Time to reroll because mages are going to get completely <removed> on now. Why play a mage when i can just face roll on my hunter or warrior?

Granted mages are still good, but the fact warriors we not even touched? smh.

I normally don't get angry or yell all that much but... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

What was the spec that's been nerfed to Rock bottom for 2 years? BM HUNTERS.
What's the spec that had NO available AOE to speak of until Mists? BM HUNTERS.
What was the spec that was laughed out of ANY raid, even though they could bring any buff? BM HUNTERS.
What was the one spec in the game that had to survive on being able to have special pets all to themselves as their only good point? That's right. BEAST MASTERY HUNTERS.

By comparison, Mages have been sitting pretty for all that time and, for the first time ever, Frost mages are actually able to do REAL damage, not just freeze them in place and tickle their bellies.

If you're going to be one of those weak willed, slack jawed people who go to the highest level damage because it's flavor of the month because of a buff or nerf, then just do it. Or, you know, be like the LEGIONS of Beast Mastery Hunters who went through two long years of only being able to go 'yeah, we get to look pretty.'
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/18/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Well before you go wildly nerfing them, remember that they're the only utility carried by some specs, and are also some specs' (not to name names) only defenses, as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/18/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Solution, remove off-heals off of their heal tree, so aka their pure dps or pure healer / tank.

Problem solved...
Reply Quote
10/18/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Greencàrd
keep your filthy hands off warriors

warriors need Second Wind at 3% in BGs and 2% in arena/duels not the other way around
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/18/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Greencàrd
keep your filthy hands off warriors

My hands aren't filthy. They're clean...

Like a surgeon's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]