Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
My brother and I are looking for a new raiding guild. I currently would like to be able to raid on my Mistweaver Monk, and my brother wants to raid on his Resto/Ele Shaman. He doesn't mind going DPS if that's the only spot available, though having the chance to be OH would be great. Things we are looking for:
- Semi-hardcore. We want to be around a group of players that can remain relaxed, but who will also not make the same mistake 4 times in a row.
- A consistent raiding schedule. We don't care what it is, as long as it doesn't change on the fly. We both have open schedules as long as we know which days to block out ahead of time.
- 2-3 nights of raiding.
- Access to guild funds, at least on raid night for repairs.
- Progress in the current raiding tier is not necessary, but some experience with it would be nice so that we could transition into raiding immediately.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.