Blizzard Mentor Guilds Welcomes YOU!

MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to the Azuremyst realm forum. Azuremyst is one of the 12 realms selected to participate in the Guild Mentoring Program.

If you are new to the game, or have been away for a while and need some help working out the changes, look for members of the Blizzard Mentor Alliance or Blizzard Mentor Horde guilds. The leader of the guild on Horde side is Wytemajic. I lead the one on the Alliance side.

When you arrive, open the chat bar and type /who Blizzard Mentor. This will give you a list of who is online in the guild at that time to answer any questions you have, or to give your toon a home in a great guild. This works the same for each faction - if you're Horde, it'll get you the Horde guild; and vice versa if you're Alliance.

There is absolutely no obligation to join either guild; we're really just there to help you get the most out of your World of Warcraft gaming experience. We may not have all the answers, but we can show you where and how to find them.

So check us out. And welcome to one of the most amazing gaming experiences you'll ever have!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
It's been a busy fall season what with the new expansion, the Mentoring program, and the increased activity in the guild. Even the forum set aside for the Guild leaders in the Mentoring program has been quiet as we work to keep pace with the increased activity levels on our servers and in our guilds.

We still check the forums, though, should anyone have any questions about the Mentoring guilds and their activities on Azuremyst.

A thank you to all those who saw us in the forums and sought us out in the game. Something like that has a really nice community feel to it. Much appreciated!

Hope to see you in the game! Have a good one!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
Extending a hearty "Welcome back!" to some of the new recruits to the guild who have come back to the game after a long absence. There have been some interesting conversations in vent - the old war stories from WoW vets, a comparison of various 'battle scars' among the players. Fun times all around.

For those just new to the game, check us out in the game. Again, you don't have to be in the guild to have a question answered. It's just a lot more fun in there. :)

Hope to see you in the game! Have a good one!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
12/14/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Ikhnaton
When you arrive, open the chat bar and type /who Blizzard Mentor
Guess their first lesson will be "How to type ASCII characters"

That could be one of them. Another would be the various ways to generate names of all types for their characters. Still another would be how to reach out with kindness to the nitpickers and trolls they will inevitably meet in this game, and accept them as being a valuable part of the whole WoW experience. It's amazing the different teachable moments WoW can generate. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Burn
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I've wanted to join this guild, can anyone show me how to?

I'm level 70, my first toon.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Warrior
The blizzard mentoring program has ended.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]